West Ham Next Week

Ricster said:
lionheart said:
Next you'll be saying "well, as we are X points above Spurs, we can afford to let them win". Like bollocks.

Where did i say let West Ham win????????

Exactly. No one has said they want that to happen, I hope we stuff them.

They just remind me of us and always bring a few fans and create a decent atmosphere at ours. And 90% of their fans ive met ive got on with!

Ricster said:
I know it'll be sang but this going down, going down. Can we not sing it?

I like West Ham and have a mate who is a die hard hammers fan too. They remind me of us in the 90's.

Can we show some compassion?

Don't go all sentimental and mushy! Show these teams on ounce of compassion an' they'll have the fuckin' ball in yer net in quick sticks. Remember the quarter final - two down before we knew we'd kicked off!

Hate West Ham and can't wait for us to help send them to where they belong.
Don't like their owners, can't stand Russell Brand and have said it before, the whole Tevez, Mascherano deal was so dodgy as hell and helped keep them in the league.

law74 said:
mad4city said:
Am I the only one who remembers a game at Upton Park, when we were as good as relegated, around 1987/88 when the Hammer's fans refused to gloat and actually sang "There's only one Man City!"?

By the way...
I'll always remember this game because Liam Brady togged out for them, that day and Liam Brady in a claret and blue shirt just didn't look right (if you know what I mean - and if you do tell me, will you?).

Was that the game where after the match they invaded the pitch and rushed to the city fans and started singing You'll be back before the swapping of scarves etc?

West ham, real club, real fans & there are quite a few I would rather see go down than the hammers (though some of them could be a wee bit tasty back in the day)

West Ham are a top club with top fans. Hope they stay up and I for one will not gloat at them. Saying that we need to win and 3-0 will do for me, then I will be singing along with Ricster "I'm forever blowing bubbles" .....

Ricster said:
I know it'll be sang but this going down, going down. Can we not sing it?

I like West Ham and have a mate who is a die hard hammers fan too. They remind me of us in the 90's.

Can we show some compassion?

Any Blue who went to West Ham 87 will have nothing but compassion for them.Hope they stay up,City of the South before we got the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.