West Ham Next Week

I have a soft spot for West Ham, like has been said they kind of remind me of us, I would hate for them to go down, the Prem would be a poorer place without them,

I like West Ham and they are one of the clubs in the relegation battle who deserve to stay up . But end of the day it wouldn't bother me if we did sing it or not because I am not focused on them and what they're doing , I am focused on our club . Banter is banter , if West Ham fans can't handle it they shouldn't be there

california blue said:
think parker is still injured for our game which is great has he runs the midfield every time we play them.
Can't see them rushing him back to play us. Sounds like they are targetting their last 3 games as the winnable ones.
They really are going to struggle to stay up but I hope they do. Over the years their teams in the main have approached the game in the right manner. Would much sooner watch them play than Blackburn, Stoke, Yoonited or any of the other hoof ball merchants.

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Don't remember them offering a love-in back when the roles were reversed.

Forget sentiment let's put the boot in and do em 5-0.

Ha, don't think any Hammers are looking for or expecting any charity - wouldn't expect anything other than trying to boot each other off the pitch during the 90. But players, managers etc. come and go and the only thing that really defines a club are its supporters - I think this is more about identifying with another set of fans than anything else.

For the record, here's the thread about your lot that was posted on Knees Up Mother Brown (WHU)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131072&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>

West Ham fan here, seen this post up on KUMB and have to say the feeling between both sets of fans. I've always liked City and feel there are a lot of similarities between our two clubs.

i think we should have too much for west ham to cope with hopefully, but we have to be strapped into the chair, not daydreaming of wembley or how fucking good we`ve become since beating the scum in the semi`s.

having said that ive always like west ham and the always enjoyed going to the boleyn ground. the`ve developed some great players over the years, but because of their financial position couldnt keep hold of them, it just goes to show money does talk, and we are so lucky to be in the position we are in with our owners.

although i like northern teams (with the odd exception) to stay up, i`d rather a footballing team like west ham stay up than wigan who play shite in front of shit attendances, who`s towns folk seem more interested in rugby league than football

so after this weekend i`ll be hoping for victories for west ham and a victory for football

Ricster said:
I know it'll be sang but this going down, going down. Can we not sing it?

I like West Ham and have a mate who is a die hard hammers fan too. They remind me of us in the 90's.

Can we show some compassion?
Everyone likes West Ham.

Well in my experience anyway, don't know any of my footballing mates or relatives who dislike West Ham. Would much prefer to see Blackburn and Wigan go down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.