West Ham post game....

It wouldn't surprise me!

He's coached all of the directness and attacking instinct out of Sterling and KDB.

Mangala and Otamendi both look piss poor under him. We have to start looking at how our players are coached because the concept of going out and buying top players is not working.
tbf I think Otter and managala need Kompany who is a great leader /organiser of our defence , whatever anyone says we do miss him and MdM whos legs have gone is not the ideal partner

The apathy from the manager and the players is absolutely astounding. West Ham just lost at Newcastle so came into this a little low on confidence, within a few minutes they are all over us.

Enough is enough with KDB he is good when 2 or 3 up but he is not for the league away from home you can see why he did not cut it at Chelsea, Sterling in the short time he was on - cheating a living again the time he just stood there when he thought he was held and let them break beggars belief. I think we are going to put the £100 million paid for them 2 down to experience, I mean look at Payet compared to them 2. Anyone can have a bad game but they are like a couple of sulky teenagers who have just had their PS4's taken out of their room.

Whoever scouted and signed Otamendi wants fucking - constant stupid free kicks when the opposition going no where, diving in getting left on the deck, sleeping at various points in the game and absolutely no awareness of what is going on around him. Just because he has a nice beard and tats does not make him a good signing, MDM and Mangala take the flack normally but Otamendi has given away so many goals this season.

Good point in the end in view of the way we played, Pellergrini is not able to pick them up so we are stuck until the end of the season with this.

But he has paid huge money for 'average' centre-backs, brought in MDM and continues to have absolute faith in him. If we win the league with this defence I will be amazed.....(but VERY pleasantly surprised...)

As I said, I believe he is partly to blame. It is not all his fault. These things rarely are.

I agree that was an over reaction to when they beat us but Spurs are a genuine good team only 2 behind. When are we allowed to get worried when we're 6 behind?

Little point in getting worried about something you can do nothing about and that may not ever happen. Every time we fail to win there's a huge overreaction. Not the best performance but a point away at West Ham isn't the worst result.

You only needed to look at the starting lineup, and you just knew that West Ham would have 3 or 4 clear cut opportunities.

Yes it’s a good point, but even when we were shite, we never looked as lopsided as this.

Yes, we could still win the League, but there’s no evidence to suggest that we will. Only a lazy assumption that everything will suddenly click.

Wtf? your blaming Joe for that ?

Joe shouldnt have even needed to come out although he could have closed it down quicker but I wouldn't put the fault on Joe at all, poor defending was the reason the opportunity even came about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.