West Ham post game....

It's not 'in our own hands'. It's in Leicester's and Arsenal's hands. Not that I don't think we can't win it but it isn't in our hands is it?
If we win all our games no side can have more points than us because Leicester and Arsenal will both have dropped three. We won't of course, but in theory it is indeed in our own hands

if those chances for jelovic were half chances , then we have had hundreds this season,..............................i believe

What is the point of sarcasm? Just stating FACTS that they were obviously trying to win the game and yep, they did hit the bar.....all in the last 10.....I believe.....

The apathy from the manager and the players is absolutely astounding. West Ham just lost at Newcastle so came into this a little low on confidence, within a few minutes they are all over us.

Enough is enough with KDB he is good when 2 or 3 up but he is not for the league away from home you can see why he did not cut it at Chelsea, Sterling in the short time he was on - cheating a living again the time he just stood there when he thought he was held and let them break beggars belief. I think we are going to put the £100 million paid for them 2 down to experience, I mean look at Payet compared to them 2. Anyone can have a bad game but they are like a couple of sulky teenagers who have just had their PS4's taken out of their room.

Whoever scouted and signed Otamendi wants fucking - constant stupid free kicks when the opposition going no where, diving in getting left on the deck, sleeping at various points in the game and absolutely no awareness of what is going on around him. Just because he has a nice beard and tats does not make him a good signing, MDM and Mangala take the flack normally but Otamendi has given away so many goals this season.

Good point in the end in view of the way we played, Pellergrini is not able to pick them up so we are stuck until the end of the season with this.

First class post. Agree with the lot of it.

Joe was mainly at fault for their 2nd in my opinion. He should be commanding his area and he had plenty of time to see the throw. The fact that valencia a didn't touch the ball until the 6 yard line says it all.

defenders fault , wrong side of the player , and if you take time to look at the goal , Valencia shinned it under Joe , if he had hit it true , Joe would have saved it , next complaint please.

If we win the league it'll be because the players finally find form and go on a run.

Everything I've seen in the last two seasons has shown me this manager is not good enough and is so unadaptable and so unprepared that it won't be because of him.

Ah the elusive run that I keep hearing about. Trying to think of the date we won back to back league games ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.