West Ham post game....

I am behind the club, every time we play I'm hoping for the three points as much as you are mate. We've beaten nobody in the top 7, getting worse every week that's why it's hard for a few on here to believe that we're gonna magically turn this around but I really do hope so.

The problem is MP is stubborn , he wants to entertain all the time , Fernando should have started instead of KDB , making us more solid , and get a foothold in the game . Disagree with "getting worse every week" , just think we have been average all season , but 76-78 points will win the title this season , not one team has been outstanding or consistent , Vinny's return will light the (sky) blue touch paper .

He has. Thing is he has a small pool of players to choose from and picking a team is easier for him at Chelsea they called him the tinker man because he changed the team to many times because of the quality of the squad

Good point

I felt very disillusioned and let down listening to MP in the post match interview. He Seemed very robotic and almost disinterested.

Genuinely believe we would be better off without him. I think whatever he achieves this season could basically be achieved by anyone, I think the team goes out and does what it wants. The only influence he has is to put the names he fancies on the teamsheet.... If he's going in May then he should go now. No point in keeping him.

Is there a debate that only one of yaya,kdb and Silva should be starting games? Does shoehorning the three of them into our setup hinder our play?

The problem is MP is stubborn , he wants to entertain all the time , Fernando should have started instead of KDB , making us more solid , and get a foothold in the game . Disagree with "getting worse every week" , just think we have been average all season , but 76-78 points will win the title this season , not one team has been outstanding or consistent , Vinny's return will light the (sky) blue touch paper .

If we are relying on Kompany then that's a very unfair burden to lay at his door - all that does is confirm that this manager has very little influence on what happens on the pitch.

West Ham are crackin at home though
Are they? They've won 4 out their 11 home games. They've lost to Leicester and Bournemouth and the galacticos of Stoke, West Brom and Norwich have come away with the same point we did. More of their points have come away from home than at Upton Park. They're a good team but East London is no fortress.

It's too early to use the 'it's in our own hands' argument and only fair to use it if other teams can't use it. Leicester and arse are in a better position and could also use the same argument. Semantics I suppose but I wouldn't see us as being in the driving seat by any definition of the term. Not to say we can't go on a run and win it. Most likely scenario at the moment is arse get knocked out of chumps league in next round, we go through and they can focus on the league which would give them a big advantage. Backed up by the odds, arse are 11/8 and we're 13/8.

Chelsea and Arsenal draw tomorrow , and we are favourites again , i do not read into what bookies are doing at the moment , but a very good point about the goons because Barca will chew them up next month , and this will give them an advantage in the title run-in

I felt very disillusioned and let down listening to MP in the post match interview. He Seemed very robotic and almost disinterested.

Genuinely believe we would be better off without him. I think whatever he achieves this season could basically be achieved by anyone, I think the team goes out and does what it wants. The only influence he has is to put the names he fancies on the teamsheet.... If he's going in May then he should go now. No point in keeping him.
i have no clue how such an uncharasmatic individual motivates and inspires?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.