West Ham post game....

Not said this before in the last 5 years but Toure and Silva are badly out of form and shouldn't be in in the starting 11 at the moment and the obvious thing to do is bring in Kelechi and Ferna for Everton as these 2 have been 2 of our best players all season but Pellegrini won't do the sensible thing will he because he's a fucking idiot

Having studied our form so far this season and analysing our tactics, team selection and substitutions i have come to the conclusion that our manager is indeed totally insane. it's the only logical conclusion you could draw.

Behave now remember our manager is the Greatest ever, he won the Double you know in his first season.

I can't wait for his next inspired team selection and tactics, roll on Wednesday, when all will be revealed!!

Behave now remember our manager is the Greatest ever, he won the Double you know in his first season.

I can't wait for his next inspired team selection and tactics, roll on Wednesday, when all will be revealed!!
You think he might be trying to fuck us up on purpose? As for the life of me I've never seen such an unmotivated bunch of world class players before!!

One point more than I expected, I wasn't surprised one bit when they went up and scored right from kickoff. West Ham are really fucking good this season and their playstyle is poison to us, heavy pressing, a packed midfield and wingers with fast dribbling always kills us, so I'm happy with a point. Teams like West Ham, Everton, Liverpool and Stoke always fight their ass off against us because they know as long as they play like a team they can take at least a point off us, we very rarely play like a team and seem to follow Real Madrid's example of hoping our players' individual quality pull us through instead of looking at Barca who have top players and play like a well-oiled machine.

I get that Pellegrini is more of a man manager than a tactical genuis, and while his man management ability is great for a squad with so many stars and egos it's such a waste that our players are just thrown out onto the pitch with very few instructions, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Pep's almost certain arrival as he usually just sells the egos and spends most of his time tinkering with tactics.

Not said this before in the last 5 years but Toure and Silva are badly out of form and shouldn't be in in the starting 11 at the moment and the obvious thing to do is bring in Kelechi and Ferna for Everton as these 2 have been 2 of our best players all season but Pellegrini won't do the sensible thing will he because he's a fucking idiot
A point wasn't too bad, but Pellegrini is getting it wrong too many times. Toure away at West Ham. What did he expect him to do?

A point wasn't too bad, but Pellegrini is getting it wrong too many times. Toure away at West Ham. What did he expect him to do?

This is the crux of the insanity.

We could all see it an hour before kick off when the teams were announced.

Pellegrini must surely be on the wind up? It's the only explanation. . .

I hope he isn't going a bit mental in his old age. Perhaps he should retire or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.