West Ham post game....

Behave now remember our manager is the Greatest ever, he won the Double you know in his first season.

I can't wait for his next inspired team selection and tactics, roll on Wednesday, when all will be revealed!!

Please give it a fecking rest you tw**s. It's always ever the managers fault when our players haven't got the decency to put in an effort. And by putting in an effort I mean an actual effort because whatever you do on the pitch that draws some sweat it doesn't mean you did put in an effort. Apparently we have a group of players earning shitloads of money and trying to play like the perfect son in law. We create as much as these fecking rags have been creating whole season. I.e. NOWT. We laugh at them and forget how poor we actually are ourselves. No matter what tactics the manager tries. Aguero scoring two yet being very poor. Silva awful. Really awfull. KdB hardly any better. Sterling coming on to do what? Only Hart performed ok with Sagna, Clichy, Delph and Navas decent. That's it. How poor is that. And not for the first time. Pellegrini deserves better treatment from this bunch of overpaid mercenaries. But heehoo. Pep is coming in and we will win everything. Keep dreaming.

A squad full of talent and a manager who hasn't got the foggiest idea how to make an effective team from it.

A number of worrying trends. Sterling is offering us nothing. Seems terrified of making a mistake and in the hesitation created by that fear, makes a mistake. Silva and KDB want to occupy the same space and as a result make us very narrow and easier to defend against. Yaya's days of playing in a two man midfield are long gone and despite recognising that we have defensive frailties without Kompany, we continue to offer the defence little to no protective cover from midfield.

I've no idea what Pellegrini's master plan is. Does anyone think he does?

We started with the wrong personnel and never recovered from the moment Manuel decided on the team sheet. Andy Hinchcliffe kept saying how unbalanced we were and said it seemed that Manuel just picked his best players and shoehorned them into a starting 11 and hoped for the best and he's right.

WHU are no mugs and we showed them no respect today by going there with a all out attack team formation. Time after time Yaya didn't track his runner which led to the first goal and almost led to a second. Last week at home Manuel picked a proper midfield 2 and we dealt with Crystal Palace without playing spectacularly, but away to WHU he picks a less solid formation with Yaya as one of the two???

He also mentioned in his pre match interview that he concentrates 90% on how we're going to beat the opposition and on 10% on how to stop the opposition beating us.......... No shit Manuel, we'd never have guessed.

I'm pissed off with what I saw today because if I was only seeing these two teams for the first time, there's no way I'd have been able to tell which side was supposed to be the better, more expensively assembled unit. WHU looked every bit as good as we did and played better.

Finally, some bastard needs to kidnap that fucking Payet and negotiate his release to play for us next August, he was tearing us apart at will.

Whatever you think of his lack of effort Yaya has to start. We need his height to defend set pieces because we're a team of short arses these days. That's why he can't be dropped.

Please give it a fucking rest you twats. It's always ever the managers fault when our haven't got the decency to put in an effort. And by putting in an effort I mean an actual effort because whatever you do on the pitch that draws some sweat it doesn't mean you did put in an effort. Apparently we have a group of players earning shitloads of money and trying to play like the perfect son in law. We create as much as these fucking rags have been creating whole season. I.e. NOWT. We laugh at them and forget how poor we actually are. No matter what tactics the manager tries. Aguero scoring two being very poor. Silva awful. KdB hardly any better. Sterling coming on to do what? Only Hart performed ok with Sagna, Clichy, Delph and Navas decent. That's it. How poor is that. And not for the first time. Pellegrini deserves better treatment from this bunch of overpaid mercenaries. But heehoo. Pep is coming in and we will win everything. Keep dreaming.
Bitter-grimace-explained-by-Japanese-scientists_strict_xxl.jpg

time to let Kdb sit out a few and perhaps Merln can re-establish some of his sublime eye of a needle stuff ,we looked uncertain who was doing what today.when we are fluent we look good , but its not often enough i don't think the full backs were that bad ,its Otem and Demi that our the main contributors to the weekly farces
So the guy who was slightly better should seat out, and the guy who was worse should be given a chance to reestablish his sublime touch. Not partial in that confusion at all.

Is there a more uninspiring team on MOTD than the three muppets on tonight? Post match they didn't even show the two times we hit the post and all said Demi's yellow should have been red when the player was going wide and there were defenders in close proximity. Dumb,dumb and fucking dumber!

And Lineker thinks that Stoke won the League Cup in 1973........think you'll find it was 1972 (George Eastham) and that your old club Spurs won it in 73 Gary......

One point more than I expected, I wasn't surprised one bit when they went up and scored right from kickoff. West Ham are really fucking good this season and their playstyle is poison to us, heavy pressing, a packed midfield and wingers with fast dribbling always kills us, so I'm happy with a point. Teams like West Ham, Everton, Liverpool and Stoke always fight their ass off against us because they know as long as they play like a team they can take at least a point off us, we very rarely play like a team and seem to follow Real Madrid's example of hoping our players' individual quality pull us through instead of looking at Barca who have top players and play like a well-oiled machine.

I get that Pellegrini is more of a man manager than a tactical genuis, and while his man management ability is great for a squad with so many stars and egos it's such a waste that our players are just thrown out onto the pitch with very few instructions, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Pep's almost certain arrival as he usually just sells the egos and spends most of his time tinkering with tactics.
My anger and frustration just went down a notch, really good post that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.