West Ham post game....

Please give it a fecking rest you tw**s. It's always ever the managers fault when our players haven't got the decency to put in an effort. And by putting in an effort I mean an actual effort because whatever you do on the pitch that draws some sweat it doesn't mean you did put in an effort. Apparently we have a group of players earning shitloads of money and trying to play like the perfect son in law. We create as much as these fecking rags have been creating whole season. I.e. NOWT. We laugh at them and forget how poor we actually are ourselves. No matter what tactics the manager tries. Aguero scoring two yet being very poor. Silva awful. Really awfull. KdB hardly any better. Sterling coming on to do what? Only Hart performed ok with Sagna, Clichy, Delph and Navas decent. That's it. How poor is that. And not for the first time. Pellegrini deserves better treatment from this bunch of overpaid mercenaries. But heehoo. Pep is coming in and we will win everything. Keep dreaming.

Going into this weekend, we actually create the 3rd most chances away from home. It's the conversion rate that has been crap.

Personally would play Kun and Nacho together.

KdB is an up market Beckham so I'd play him wide right. Dinho and Delph in the middle.

The only question then is who plays on the left. Silva or Sterling?

Age-old problem. Neither plays consistently well wide-left, Sterling in particular looks very uncomfortable there and we haven't really had that option for a few years (AJ was probably the closest but hardly a regular and consistent performer) Why this has never been addressed while we pay millions for one-paced midfielders and average centre-backs is completely beyond me.....

Only Aguero and Hart can really hold their heads up high after that performance. Demichelis and Delph were possibly less bad than the others, but defensively that was an absolute shambles.

I'd hoped we'd turned a corner after the three clean sheets, but we saw the same issues that have plagued us all season arising again.

In the circumstances, a point wasn't a bad result given the performance, and three points off the top at this stage is hardly insurmountable. But we look miles away from being a title winning side. The problems are almost too numerous to mention, and Pellegrini seemingly doesn't have the answers.

The fact that we have gone backwards over the last two seasons, despite the investment in the team, is unacceptable. People point to the fact that we're still fighting on four fronts, but it's pretty plausible we could end the season trophyless again.

I did point out that little could be concluded from blanking Norwich, Palace sans Bolasie and a very unambitious Everton side. Other than that, agree with your analysis. The performance is more concerning than the result (which will look even better if Chelsea get something tomorrow). We have to start Fernandinho whenever he is fit (which seems to be obvious to everyone apart from our Manager). And we might as well play 4-4-2 with Aguero and Kelechi upfront, given both Silva and KDB look well off-colour.

Stuck with this prick until the summer as well!! Horrible season and the players look thoroughly fucked off! Aguero gets the equaliser and doesn't even celebrate and neither did anyone else!!! He has lost the players and silva, de Bruyne, sterling look average under this idiot!
I noticed Aguero not celebrating and neither was anyone else. I actually thought the goal had been disallowed after seeing Kun arguing with the ref as if he'd been pulled back during the build up to the goal.

All very confusing and worrying to see.

We started with the wrong personnel and never recovered from the moment Manuel decided on the team sheet. Andy Hinchcliffe kept saying how unbalanced we were and said it seemed that Manuel just picked his best players and shoehorned them into a starting 11 and hoped for the best and he's right.

WHU are no mugs and we showed them no respect today by going there with a all out attack team formation. Time after time Yaya didn't track his runner which led to the first goal and almost led to a second. Last week at home Manuel picked a proper midfield 2 and we dealt with Crystal Palace without playing spectacularly, but away to WHU he picks a less solid formation with Yaya as one of the two???

He also mentioned in his pre match interview that he concentrates 90% on how we're going to beat the opposition and on 10% on how to stop the opposition beating us.......... No shit Manuel, we'd never have guessed.

I'm pissed off with what I saw today because if I was only seeing these two teams for the first time, there's no way I'd have been able to tell which side was supposed to be the better, more expensively assembled unit. WHU looked every bit as good as we did and played better.

Finally, some bastard needs to kidnap that fucking Payet and negotiate his release to play for us next August, he was tearing us apart at will.
The inclusion of Navas and Delph over Dihno and Sterling would suggest otherwise. But don't let me get in the way of a good fantasy.

I noticed Aguero not celebrating and neither was anyone else. I actually thought the goal had been disallowed after seeing Kun arguing with the ref as if he'd been pulled back during the build up to the goal.

All very confusing and worrying to see.
He didn't celebrate because he was interested in getting the ball and getting the game restarted, but the red beard defender wouldn't let him. So he complained to the ref. The other teammates got confused and didn't know if something had gone wrong. They followed Aguero's lead and decided to try go get a third.

Drop Silva & drop Toure. Simply out of form at the moment regardless of their names. Get KdB central & put 2 wingers (Sterling/Navas) on the wings, give Kelechi more game time if we need a goal (30+ mins) as he always has a positive impact when he comes on. Oh and stop bringing Fernando on when we need goals, weirdly it doesn't seem to help our attacking play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.