West Ham post game....

Morning lads

Straight from Upton Park to a engagement party. One of the best games I've been too in all my years going - really was special and has opened up my eyes to a new era under Super Slav. I thought we was superb. Bryam had a great debut, Alex Song best game for us and Payet is just unreal (please keep you hands off him) Agureo was the difference for you guys. But definaltely a happy hammer. Well played Blues. A point was a fair result.

The inclusion of Navas and Delph over Dihno and Sterling would suggest otherwise. But don't let me get in the way of a good fantasy.
Dinho/Sterling aren't the undroppables though.

Yaya, Silva, KdB & Aguero are the undroppables; yet don't fit very well into a starting 11 together. Doesn't matter who you fit around them, it's always going to be unbalanced in the formations we play with those 4 in the team.

The inclusion of Navas and Delph over Dihno and Sterling would suggest otherwise. But don't let me get in the way of a good fantasy.
Well go take the fucking argument up with Andy Hinchcliffe as it was he who said it!

What he should have said was square pegs in round holes........ AGAIN! But don't let the basis of fact get in the way of your petty nitpicking point.

Only Aguero and Hart can really hold their heads up high after that performance.
I wasn't that enamoured with Aguero, OK he won a penalty and he scored twice (we'd have lost otherwise), but his first touch was often poor, his decision making wasn't great for me, and his movement was poor at times too. Its too easy to say he scored twice so that's good, I see the BBC match report makes him man of the match, now that's bollocks because Payet was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

It's weird. I am still pissed at that 2nd goal we conceded. I have finally cracked over this one. I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore...

He didn't celebrate because he was interested in getting the ball and getting the game restarted, but the red beard defender wouldn't let him. So he complained to the ref. The other teammates got confused and didn't know if something had gone wrong. They followed Aguero's lead and decided to try go get a third.
Ok, I didn't see Collins trying to stop Aguero from getting the ball. It all just looked a bit odd that no-one celebrated and Kun was arguing with the ref.

I wasn't that enamoured with Aguero, OK he won a penalty and he scored twice (we'd have lost otherwise), but his first touch was often poor, his decision making wasn't great for me, and his movement was poor at times too. Its too easy to say he scored twice so that's good, I see the BBC match report makes him man of the match, now that's bollocks because Payet was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.
He also hit the post with a glorious chip. Unlucky not to have a hattrick. We barely got the ball to him & Toure kept hoofing it long to him, you could see him asking why & pointing to his feet, maybe Toure didn't realise he's quite small - to have done the damage he did with so little of the ball I think it's pretty harsh to say he wasn't particularly good. Definitely our best player, even if that's not saying much. Agree that Payet had a stormer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.