West Ham post game....

No surprise that this thread is twice as long as the ones we have when we win. Seems people would rather moan than congratulate the team.
A tough away game where the hosts haven't been beaten in 5 months was never gonna be a piece of piss so why expect us to roll them over?
We came from behind twice and then tried to win the game which to me shows we have the desire and bottle required to get something out of games like yesterdays, and a bit more besides.
Three points off top spot and all still to play for seems far from the 'disaster' many of our less positive members are whining about.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

defensive fuck ups are costing us, that 2nd goal was a fucking disgrace, how the fuck can you concede a goal like that and hope to win anything, absolutely fucking outrageous defending by ottamendi .

No surprise that this thread is twice as long as the ones we have when we win. Seems people would rather moan than congratulate the team.
A tough away game where the hosts haven't been beaten in 5 months was never gonna be a piece of piss so why expect us to roll them over?
We came from behind twice and then tried to win the game which to me shows we have the desire and bottle required to get something out of games like yesterdays, and a bit more besides.
Three points off top spot and all still to play for seems far from the 'disaster' many of our less positive members are whining about.
Well said mate. Spot on.

Basics they teach school kids not being applied. If your a centre half never let the ball bounce.

Irrespective still think Joe should have been off his line much quicker. To allow that ball to come into his six yard box when he had so much time to see it was criminal Imo. Not saying Otamendi couldn't have done better but if Joe reacts the goal doesn't happen. But the pundits didn't say that so of course no one will agree....

Yaya is a fucking disgrace!! End of errand!!!! Pelligrini is a fucking disgrace for continuously playing out of form players(Yaya, KDB, Navas, Cliché) Our centre halves are one huge joke! Why the hell won't he give youth a chance? Sick to fucking death of games drifting on by which we didn't win..yet with a bit of nouse,better team selection and good management, we could of won! How the fuck we are where we are in the league is a fucking mystery with this clown in charge.
You missed out Silva in out of form players .

That's another one of those little stats that often go under the radar. There are plenty of them and they have all crept in under Manuel.

At the moment people will use the argument that we are in the thick of a title fight and still in 4 competitions. That is true, but the wheels will come off this place as soon as we exit a couple of competitions and are still flattering to decisive in the title race.

This is no longer about 'let's sack the manager', 'this players shit', 'that players shit'. It's about having the common sense and the foresight to see that we are simply not playing well enough to win any trophy as we stand. Every man can see it.

That we have somehow gone backwards in the last 2 years is indeed inept management when you look at the quality we have added to this squad. I blame Pelligrini for that. He isn't getting the maximum from this team, not in a month of Sunday's and nobody will convince me otherwise
But who is playing well enough? For some reason every team out plays other teams this season, Look at Stoke getting rolled over by Leicester yesterday, they were very good against us. Liverpool v us and then rags. It's a mad league this year, we are still in it with out of form players and injuries. Frustrating as it is this season is not over.

His case file is very thick yes and understandably so. He does make many mistakes but to keep calling for his head is just wrong. Personally I thought the first sub yesterday should have been Silva, he got that wrong in my opinion. However, he's the manager, he makes the decisions and for that I will back him. At the end of this season it looks like changes are coming, but for now Manuel is our man and we have a team that battles. Just get fed up with the sack him get him out brigade.
this .the manager is going nowhere untill the end of season,whats the alternative?

Fernando came on yesterday and in that short space of time looked by far the worst player on the pitch! I like txiki but fucking hell some of his player recruitment has been appalling!

The way he got beaten for pace by Alex Song, who isn't exactly a speed demon, after playing 90 minutes, was alarming.

He looked quite quick at the start of the season too.

You mention it's a tough away game and it is so then why did we start with a team so attacking with a lack of balance away from home then? Playing two midfielders who aren't renowned for being disciplined defensively.

I can accept us coming from behind and we did well to do it but I'm sick of us always playing catch up when we're up against us. How about we start positively for once.

The shape of the team that was setup against Sevilla away was perfect and had the correct balance and cover in midfield, but in the league we setup as if we can just go out and take them apart with full of attacking players with no balance.

You just can't do that in this league and our record away from home is abysmal and he needs to address it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.