West Ham post game....

L
I don't agree so we have stalemate,i'll leave you too it
i thought they were both underperforming but Dave was starting to boss the game before he was hooked. I don't think Manuel hasn't sussed how to play them in the same team yet. Pep will and quickly.

L

i thought they were both underperforming but Dave was starting to boss the game before he was hooked. I don't think Manuel hasn't sussed how to play them in the same team yet. Pep will and quickly.
Who was worse at the time Navas was pulled. Come on be honest now, wasn't even close

You can't get that much soil in a pair of comfy velcro slippers, we haven't progressed since his first season, good managers progress with there tenure, especially with the funds he's had to help him along the way.

We are not Leicester riding the crest of a fucking wave, we are a club with serious fucking clout.

There are half a dozen managers better than him in this league with a fucking fraction of the talent at there disposal.

He will be a distant memory as soon as Pep turns up, will there ever be another manager who won't be remembered as much as him?
I understand your frustration mate, but my point still stands 'of managers currently available' who would you put in to replace Manuel today? Trust me when I say this mate, Manuel has been no mug throughout his career to date, but is he a serial winner? No he's a romantic who'd rather win an exciting match 6-5 than win with a steady professional 2-0 with the opposition not having a sniff at our goal.

We were told by some on here this was Pellegrini's style so just accept it, but his Keegan-esque style has been well and truly sussed and we don't have an alternative that works. I didn't want Mancini gone, but when we got Pellegrini I was satisfied with him as a replacement......... until his first ever game against Newcastle at home where even though we won 4-0, I' d never seen us so open.

When this pattern continued, many others including myself predicted his all out attacking style would be unpicked and exploited by other teams which is exactly what happened. The sad thing is Manuel has disappointed me mostly because I expected so much more from him.

Sorry Karen, that's pure fantasy. Kev was far better. Dave was by a large margin the poorest of the front 4. But I don't fault the coach for staying with him on history. But on merit he was the poorestbon the night.
I agree with Karen here, Kdb was hiding behind 3 and 4 yard passes, whilst DS was trying to unpick their defence with little success, I'd sooner what Silva was doing, that what KdB was doing, and I'm a big fan of KdB, but not yesterday.

Fernandihno is arguable. But then you are in agreement with Pellars that taking out an AM for a CM was the right move. You are just not happy with the person inserted. But its understandadble that since Pellars is more aware of the health situation of eacj player, he made the right call introducing the fitter CM.
Yes I don't think bringing on Fernando against the 10 men of Everton at 2-1 down is a good choice, and I don't think bringing Fernando on against West Ham at 2-2 is a good choice.

Who was worse at the time Navas was pulled. Come on be honest now, wasn't even close
I genuinely thought both were underperforming so it was a choice for me as to who of the two will potentially contribute to a goal. I thought silva's touch was off but he was more involved than Kev. I really didn't like his body language as he went off though.

Yes I don't think bringing on Fernando against the 10 men of Everton at 2-1 down is a good choice, and I don't think bringing Fernando on against West Ham at 2-2 is a good choice.
I'm with you against Everton. I doubt you'd have seen me argue otherwise. But against WHU with about 10 to go. Absolutely right call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.