West Ham post game....

Did i watch a different game as i was sure he subbed david?
Come on Karen, you can read in context. The first sub is arguable wrong. Ie pulling Navas who was playing better than Dave was arguably wrong. Dave should have been subbed then. Not later.

That Dave was subbed later, has no relation to that above point.

By the way, you never answered my question: Game on?

I disagree with getting rid now. There's a good manager deep down inside Manuel but he's painted himself into a corner with his all out attacking ethos and doesn't seem to have the strength of character to change that philosophy for the good of the team.

If we were to get rid now, outside of Mourinho, I can't think of anyone available who would step in until the end of the season and improve things significantly. For me Txiki has to step in and point out the obvious to Manuel. We were all led to believe that our holistic philosophy would be based on Barca's 433 but what we have seen over the last 2 1/2 seasons has been anything and everything but.

From the moment I saw the team sheet I shit myself thinking 'What the fuck is he doing playing Yaya in a midfield two AGAIN!' What happened yesterday had nothing to do with injuries or rotation, it was purely down to a lack of respect for a team who handed us a beating at home earlier in the season and that is all down to Manuel. But as I said, he's got us into this situation, he needs to dig us the fuck out of it...

You can't get that much soil in a pair of comfy velcro slippers, we haven't progressed since his first season, good managers progress with there tenure, especially with the funds he's had to help him along the way.

We are not Leicester riding the crest of a fucking wave, we are a club with serious fucking clout.

There are half a dozen managers better than him in this league with a fucking fraction of the talent at there disposal.

He will be a distant memory as soon as Pep turns up, will there ever be another manager who won't be remembered as much as him?

Come on Karen, you can read in context. The first sub is arguable wrong. Ie pulling Navas who was playing better than Dave was arguably wrong. Dave should have been subbed then. Not later.

That Dave was subbed later, has no relation to that above point.

By the way, you never answered my question: Game on?
Dave was playing badly but kev was worse so i would have hooked him and left dave on,he was taking control and we were on top when he was hooked.We needed fernando but take kev off and give dave his space back
And yes it is game on

Dave was playing badly but kev was worse so i would have hooked him and left dave on,he was taking control and we were on top when he was hooked.We needed fernando but take kev off and give dave his space back
And yes it is game on
Sorry Karen, that's pure fantasy. Kev was far better. Dave was by a large margin the poorest of the front 4. But I don't fault the coach for staying with him on history. But on merit he was the poorestbon the night.

Sorry Karen, that's pure fantasy. Kev was far better. Dave was by a large margin the poorest of the front 4. But I don't fault the coach for staying with him on history. But on merit he was the poorestbon the night.
I don't agree so we have stalemate,i'll leave you too it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.