West Ham Thread 14/15

I wonder if West Ham's new ground will suffer the same sound deadening effects as our? It was built for athletics the same as ours and athletic stadiums are designed to deaden noise rather than enhance it.

I wonder if West Ham's new ground will suffer the same sound deadening effects as our? It was built for athletics the same as ours and athletic stadiums are designed to deaden noise rather than enhance it.
I wonder if they will open it all up for games,they are going to need to attract a lot of new fans to fill it

I wonder if they will open it all up for games,they are going to need to attract a lot of new fans to fill it
They're in London, if they get their pricing right and advertise it they'll fill it, especially in that area (no competing clubs).

Fair play to West Ham.

To go forward they have to think big!

Not sure they will get Klopp but someone like him or Bielsa are names they should be aiming for.

Fair play to West Ham.

To go forward they have to think big!

Not sure they will get Klopp but someone like him or Bielsa are names they should be aiming for.

It would be fantastic for West Ham if they got Klopp and crashed the top 4. The outpouring a grief on Merseyside and the bile fuelled resentment from White Hart Lane would be awesome.

Worth it for that alone, would love West Ham to break into the cartel elite but they've got a way to go building a squad capable of that and its an expensive undertaking

Worth it for that alone, would love West Ham to break into the cartel elite but they've got a way to go building a squad capable of that and its an expensive undertaking

Isn't that what Klopp is good at? building a team for relative peanuts. The problem he had was Bayern taking all his best players. With the new stadium and a bit of investment, Klopp + West Ham could be the perfect storm.

Hope they go down. Got a sense of entitlement to do everything the "Wistaaaaaaaaaaaaaym Way", never gave Sam a chance even though he's taken them from being relegated with one of the most unbalanced squads ever seen, to a safe mid table side who could have challenged for European places.

Hope they get "one of their own" and go down winless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.