West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Ake. If he's warning up, he is fit enough to play.

I also think Walker might chuck himself in like Stones did against Real ;)

Watkins' pace up against Fern, Laporte and Zin, is not something I want to see.

I hadn't realised Villa are playing Thursday night?

That's a big advantage now.

Salad, Robertson and Van Dijk won't be risked against Southampton, not with twinges after yesterday.
Surely if he's fit he plays next to Laporte?

Relieved that it is still in our hands but Mahrez should be on his way in the summer as his high profile misses are costing us and far outweigh any good work he does. Anyway should have been hooked long before he got to miss the Pen. On another note the anti Var boys on here get egg on their faces again but I suppose they will argue we should have got 2 today.

No
I just think generally there is complete fear now when we get penalties as we have missed so many. Noone gives me confidence, lets hope erling as the balls next season as we can't carry on missing important penalties

Ake. If he's warning up, he is fit enough to play.

I also think Walker might chuck himself in like Stones did against Real ;)

Watkins' pace up against Fern, Laporte and Zin, is not something I want to see.

I hadn't realised Villa are playing Thursday night?

That's a big advantage now.

Salad, Robertson and Van Dijk won't be risked against Southampton, not with twinges after yesterday.
Do you think dippers needs those 3 key players to win this Southampton????

Almost feels like a defeat after having the chance to wrap the league up.
Mahrez should of scored the penalty and we could of defended better for the two soft goals we conceded. But on the flip side Antonio and Dawson had great chances to score for them.
Still in our hands to win the league!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.