West Ham v City ticket prices

Boycotting in this day and age of the PL is pointless if the hardcore fans boycott the tourists will pick up the slack look at us charity shield last year I went to it and must of been the only city fan in the actual block
But it’s different for a PL home game as the majority of seats are taken up by ST holders, so if they boycotted and didn’t put their seats on the exchange, then the result would be very dramatic. Not that I think it would happen.

Not only that seniors are over 66 rather than 65. Only West Ham and Aston Villa ( last time i looked) do this. Everyone else is 65.
Mind you if there are no concessions might as well be over 55 or any age !
A few clubs use 60 as the FOC age. I noticed this when I got a slight reduction on some away tickets when I was between 60 and 65.

i would suggest swerving the pub as well, unless its full of Hammers.

If not at match i have a few pints then home for kick off. Always at least one gobby wanker in pub.
Usually some non attending gobby red **** who starts skriking as soon as you smash a pint pot over his napper

Give it 15/20 years and I think we could see a number of premier league stadiums half empty. The prices keep going up and the next generation of fans aren’t attending. Most of the people I see for league games are 60 and over.

Contrast that to lower league teams where the crowd is full of young adults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.