What are we expecting from Pep's first season?

It will take a year at least to catch up klopp and maybe get a draw
Against Liverpool instead of 7-1 and humiliation. ....

I'd be happy enough with another cup (delighted with two) and CL spot. But I'd imagine Pep will expect/demand much more than that from his players.

I'd be happy just to see some sort of system the players are playing too. The gaps between players today was shocking at times. We had no clue how to break a team that leaked loads of goals recently. It will certainly be his biggest challenge yet and he may need 2 of his 3 years with us to get the team he needs. Two quality full backs, one possibly two talented wingers, a DM and another forward to replace Bony.

Last edited:
Excellent individual talent integrated into a cohesive, motivated, inspired professional football team playing in an adaptable, mobile structure with pace, purpose, passion and with an all-encompassing insatiable hunger to succeed that runs through every single employee of the Club.

Day 1.

i'm expecting star signings. it's interesting to see how Pep will rejuvenate this looking old and tired team into the best team in Europe. tactically Pep can't play without world class winger/inside forward, while we only have Sterling and Navas. he got the best fullback in their prime, while at City he will get 4 old fullback to manage with.

i'm always amazed how Klopp transform Liverpool mediocre players under Brendan, and humiliated us 7-1 on aggregate. if watch closely the opponents this season, Leicester and Liverpool is the only clubs playing like a "team". the have clear plan how their team should be played. the are not depend on individual brilliance to score goals, but a team work.

i'm expecting star signings. it's interesting to see how Pep will rejuvenate this looking old and tired team into the best team in Europe. tactically Pep can't play without world class winger/inside forward, while we only have Sterling and Navas. he got the best fullback in their prime, while at City he will get 4 old fullback to manage with.

i'm always amazed how Klopp transform Liverpool mediocre players under Brendan, and humiliated us 7-1 on aggregate. if watch closely the opponents this season, Leicester and Liverpool is the only clubs playing like a "team". the have clear plan how their team should be played. the are not depend on individual brilliance to score goals, but a team work.

Will tell you now mate we won't become the best team in Europe for a good few seasons yet! You really think we will overhaul Barca,Bayern and Madrid in three seasons just because Pep is coming?

He's being left a squad that is light years behind those three-mainly because we have bought average players and kept players long past there sell by date, that can't be rectified in two transfer windows.

I'd settle for steady progression- with a manager who will play some of our great EDS lads for a start .

A fresh start - new ideas and a proactive approach.

I simply want to enjoy my football again,i want to feel excited on match day,i want to know every one of the players wearing our shirt are being utilised correctly and each is able to show their ability because of that.I want to see a cohesion,tactics that work and a style that impresses - essentially,I want to see us play to our strengths and do ourselves justice - in recent times,it would certainly be a novelty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.