What are your expectations for the new manager?

Scarf. Only way to have a complete connection with real City fans. Scarf on his head as well. Come to think of it, whole match day outfit could be one huge scarf with arm holes. That way he'd connect even more than completely, and prove his utter blueness! Legendary it'd be.

I don't know about any of you on here, but whenever I see a player make the Sign of The Cross I know he's just received Absolution after a thorough examination of conscience and is impatient to finish the match so he can get right off to Mass (Extraordinary Form if you please), before offering up the Glorious Mysteries to the BVM, rounding the day off with an hour of Adoration before the Most Holy Sacrament of The Altar.

Win the league and at least the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Not going to happen though unless we spend big.

Given the club deemed Mancini wasn't going to improve the team and progress as they wished with their outlined objectives.

If the same people then deem his successor obviously capable of doing so then it's not absurd to expect what we can only assume are the said objectives;

The league title
Progression past the group stages of the CL
A cup run and possible trophy.

Whoever is in charge may not have asked for it but he's got a lot to live up to for some.

based on the disgraceful way Mancini has been treated he will be expected to walk on water or he,s off

Holistic approach FFS!

Title Challenge and UCL knockout rounds. People need to realize that it wasn't just trophies but it was performances in general and losing the dressing room that probably caused Mancini to leave.

RESPECT....Regain the respect of the world of football...including Her Majesty’s gutter press….If we play the right way, it will come and come again.
I NEVER EVER want to hear any little scrout in our EDS/Youth teams taking the piss out of our magnificent club i.e... Laughing when united won the title.

It should be an honor a major, major honor to be an employee of MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, because to be a supporter of MCFC is just wonderful

Thanks for the memories Bobby, good luck and goodbye

The KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.