What are your expectations for the new manager?

will be extremely high
must win the league in his first saeson with City, lift all the cups every season, good results in CL
or he will be sacked during the season hahaha

The expectations for the new manager is always to do better than the previous manager..

Bob did better than Hughes,the next man has to do better than Bob..

If it was only us changing manangers I'd say top 4 finish, as it seems United and Chelsea are both changing too I expect a title challenge still.
A vast improvement in Europe, in both performances and results.

Basically a team fighting on all fronts, and all the constant bitching and falling out to be a thing of the past.

The cookie monster said:
Title and out of group stage.
Succinct, and to the point. I would go along with those expectations and also add that I'd like to see us play with more pace than we generally do. And a winger or two would be nice!

Same as they were for RM. Proper title race, out of the group stages of the CL, domestic cup.

Minimum. . Win the title, semis in both domestic cups, quarters in ecl.

The above would give him one more season to improve.

realistically I would expect him to win a domestic double (lge and one cup) , and get to final of champions lge.

If not I'm changing my name to "withington Wayne" or "Willy shears" and becoming an utter utter ****.

My expectations for next season

1) shut those rag twats up again
2) bring in a few quality players and rid us of some of the dead wood
3) a domestic double would be nice to achieve #1
4) some CL scalps and progress beyond the group stages.

Not a lot to ask for when we have just sacked the best manager we have had since Joe Mercer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.