What are your expectations for the new manager?

He needs to achieve all of his "targets", which must include winning the league, a domestic cup and.getting at least to.the quarters.of the CL.

Should be easy :-\

It would be quite something if the players actually looked as if they wanted to be playing for City again!

I seem to be in a minority in that winning trophies is good but has never been the be all and end all of being a Blue. If it was most of us wouldnt be here.

I would love to see us thrill the league with an adventurous attacking swagger and be the team that everyone say "must get home for the match City on tonight"..................

Course if the odd Champions League win came along

A manager who gets the players on his side and gets them to perform to their utmost unlike Mancini who always seemed to be aggravating a lot of the team.

A man who is prepared to remove slow and ponderous midfielder's who are getting picked on reputation alone, somebody who can speed up our play and get the ball up to the attackers ASAP, a person who can get us a win at places like Sunderland, Everton, Southampton etc.

With our squad we should be doing better.

Any new manager will be fully aware that we will be given 'mission impossible 3' in champs league. Is this enough to put off a potential new manager....? Doubt it but you never know. What bugs me is that Saturday was a big deal for most of us,both financially aswell as emotionally. Now if the performance ( or lack of) was because the players didn't want to play for RM or even the owners then that is a disgrace and shows for sure that the players couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans. From what I can gather RM was not popular with the players but so fucking what, I hate my boss but wouldn't dream of downing tools.

I just think the players owe us a more committed, die for the cause attitude next season whoever the manager is.

mammutly said:
He has to win the premiership next season and get to group stage of CL at least. Any less than that and he's gone. The bar has been set now.

Yer right, M. Wonder how long before we need a thread to to pinpoint the third manager down the line when by end of Jan we look as though CL is fast disappearing and Oldham have just shafted us in Round 4 of the FArce Cup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.