What areas in Greater Manchester are blue?

Does Greater Manchester still exist?

Radio Manchester - used to be Radio GMR - think its all gone back to how it was donkeys years ago
I mean, Bolton and Wigan - in Greater Manchester? nah - Lancashire

Re: What areas in Greater Manchester are, iyo, blue?

Kippaxman said:
Urmston's not blue, I have Sky but wandered down to the local Cons club last minute to watch the match, have a few pints etc. Didn't even have the big screen down. Put the match on & sat there on my jack till an old lady joined me, thrilling :( Its rammed when utd are on. I'll have to try a Labour club out.

Loads of blues in Urnston/Daveyhulme .
There were about 30 blues in Urmston Social Club on Sunday, where Stretford Supporters club will be holding meetings etc. from now on, that obviously was down some as a load had gone up to Newcastle..!

BlueBearBoots said:
Prob half and half near me, Brooklands

Remember our postlady...! telling me on delivering my season ticket a couple of years ago that mine was the 45th ticket she had delivered that day, Brooklands has loads of blues, Timperley likewise, difference is most of them go to the match whereas the 4 reds I know, never go...!!

Was in Bexhill last summer visiting friends (United fans who have never been to Owed Trafford), playing footy in the park were about 20 lads, five of them had new City tops on and 3 were season ticket holders, originally from Manchester, does that count....?!

Oh, and the fish monger owner on the front at Eastbourne is a big blue, half price cockles and welks everybody>>!

SJT said:
Does Greater Manchester still exist?

Radio Manchester - used to be Radio GMR - think its all gone back to how it was donkeys years ago
I mean, Bolton and Wigan - in Greater Manchester? nah - Lancashire

Of course it still exists. Bolton & Wigan haven't been in Lancashire since 1974.
It's run by a Combined Authority consisting of representatives of the 10 councils.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.