What city/town do you hate the most?

Back streets of Bangkok are far and away the worst deprivation I've ever seen.
Some of Mumbai is far worse IMO. I'm sure many other Indian cities are similar. I think it's the sheer contrast between the wealthy and poor that makes it so shocking, especially as areas of absolute poverty are so close (in location only) to areas of opulence.

Paris and San Francisco. I'd imagine both would have been great to visit previously but found them both to be extremely unsafe. SF there was people shooting up on every corner

San Francisco might now be the biggest cesspit in any supposed "developed" countries. People shitting in the streets, shooting up etc etc.

Once a nice place but completely ruined

Middlesbrough - I am biased I have lived less than 10 miles from the shit hole for 25 years now. I only go there to pick up and drop off my daughter for work. Where I approach from I have become aware there is a portal to 1973 at the foot of Ormesby Bank.
I had a week in Whitby a couple of years ago and had to go to Middlesborough as I'd left all my shirts at home! It was utterly depressing.

Middlesbrough - I am biased I have lived less than 10 miles from the shit hole for 25 years now. I only go there to pick up and drop off my daughter for work. Where I approach from I have become aware there is a portal to 1973 at the foot of Ormesby Bank.

There's a part near the centre off that Linthorpe Road area, i don't know what the exact area is called, but its hands down the worst neighbourhood I've seen in England. I've been all over the world and its right up there along the dodgiest looking places I've ever seen

Jakarta isn't my cup of tea. I'm not sure why I chose to spend a few days there, given my dislike for crowds and noise. For me, the perfect getaway involves mountains and tranquility. That's why I've already contacted brighton resort customer service and plan to book a week with them in May.

Last edited:
San Francisco might now be the biggest cesspit in any supposed "developed" countries. People shitting in the streets, shooting up etc etc.

Once a nice place but completely ruined
I went to San Francisco in the 90's, absolutely loved it.
I'm sad to hear what it's become now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.