What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Shouted "cheating cnuts" at the top of my voice.

Then turned round to see a bunch of fat rags banging on the corporate box windows behind my seat with two downtrodden looking Blues stood next to them.
One of said rags then gives me the v's and mouths "blue wanker" to which I then motioned for him to come out from behind the glass to discuss the "golden goal" in more detail.

Got my head back on,walked down towards the exit still shouting obscenities....walked out with my mates and realised that GMP didn't actually consider fan segregation at the derby to be a worthwhile idea....listening to the rag twats giving it the big one (in about ten different non-Mancunian dialects) as we walked up the road,biting my lip as hard as I could......

RobbieBrewer said:
Shouted "cheating cnuts" at the top of my voice.

Then turned round to see a bunch of fat rags banging on the corporate box windows behind my seat with two downtrodden looking Blues stood next to them.
One of said rags then gives me the v's and mouths "blue wanker" to which I then motioned for him to come out from behind the glass to discuss the "golden goal" in more detail.

Got my head back on,walked down towards the exit still shouting obscenities....walked out with my mates and realised that GMP didn't actually consider fan segregation at the derby to be a worthwhile idea....listening to the rag twats giving it the big one (in about ten different non-Mancunian dialects) as we walked up the road,biting my lip as hard as I could......

Sat down, and then got back up and started shouting at the rags.

mancyman said:
i just laughed. it was so obvious when owen came on what would happen. i was expecting the game to go on until the rags scored. when he didn't blow the whistle after the goal kick it was always going to continue with the reds poring forward. ah well we will have them next time. maybe we should not concentrate too much on this added on time. and look at our poor defending. we worried them on attack even without ade and robbie and this year unlike last i am sure we will beat the so called lesser teams. but we must defend better like say chelsea if we want to get top 4.

You just WHAT?

tommyducks said:
Nothing.

Just sat there.

Empty.

Yeah that about sums it up,it takes a while for it all to sink in, there is no better feeling in football than scoring in the last minute and no worse feeling than conceding in the last seconds.

So to have them both within a minute of each other (or however long Fergie made the referee add on) is hard to take.

Slammed down my drink (then moaned cause it went all over my new City top), called the irish know all rag sat next too me a multitude of expletives, restrained my mate (1860 Munich fan) from launching head first into the big screen and killing Fergie. Gutted.

Looking back though I have to smile about the fact that amongst all the blues and reds going off in the boozer in Munich Marienplatz, the most livid were the Geordies (fat ones of course!!) who went absolutely nuts when they realised Owen had scored. Mad day, mad weekend over here. Derby, Octoberfest and my birthday...all that was missing was the Mondays playing at the Hauptbahnhof....

I watched it at home cause our local flls up with complete twats whenever the rags are playing. I just threw my glass against the wall and kicked the couch whilst shoutin the usual obscenities. I then awaited the texts winding me up but they all admitted the goal should never have happened.

sat in nw quadrant near the stessford end trying not to look too upset ? to think i had already rehearsed my "angry from enfield" look to walk past the plebs if city drew (or won ) the number of their shite supporters who left when city made it 3-3 was amazing , when owen scored the stadium must have been a quarter empty !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.