What do you think about united?

No one at all said:
Had to think about this one. I remember when they went down to division 2, as it was and was laughing my head off at how that was them finished.

However, I also have a grudging respect of how they came back from that and have built the worlwide brand that they now have.

Hpefully City will be able to do the same thing over the coming years?

Too obvious...

oh_Jeff said:
I think we should be very worried about them now. Their new manager and players LVG has brought in will signal a revival in their fortunes. City will probably still win the league this year but the games against MAN U will be much, much closer!

I was very surprised in their new signing Daley Blind. He orchestrated their victory over QPR and is exactly what they needed. Yo ucan sign all the fancy footballers you like but without somebody moping up at the back you will be nothing
*beep beep*

oh_Jeff said:
I think we should be very worried about them now. Their new manager and players LVG has brought in will signal a revival in their fortunes. City will probably still win the league this year but the games against MAN U will be much, much closer!

I was very surprised in their new signing Daley Blind. He orchestrated their victory over QPR and is exactly what they needed. Yo ucan sign all the fancy footballers you like but without somebody moping up at the back you will be nothing

How is Singapore at this time of year?

Hate them and anything connected to them, but not because they are just our local rivals.

I had a conversation with a Bury fan who said something to me that sums up Rag fans, ‘They don’t support football, they support Utd’. This stuck with me because when they talk about other fans/clubs then they are shit, crap, rubbish and have no endearing qualities. This why FCSCUM came in to existence and they did not go and support another local team, yeah fucking ‘One Love’.

I know fans of Bury, Oxford, Sheff Weds, Hereford, Bristol Rovers, Barnsley, Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool and they all hate them, not because of their association with me as a blue, but because of the way they act, talk and behave to them.

When last year, they were plummeting down the league and teams were queuing up to beat them and break records, some people were saying that they felt sorry for them. Boo fucking hoo. They seemed to demand some form of respect for singing a few silly songs when getting battered by some lower team. Pretty much every other fan of any other club deserves more sympathy than them.

They also have some deluded self-belief in that they and their players are the best at everything. I remember trying to have a genuine football conversation with a rag who I thought had his head screwed on, but then he was trying to convince me that Wes Brown was the best defender in the league. I just walked away.

To sum how I feel, I was walking home from work last week and there was a young lad wearing a Utd shirt kicking a ball against a wall, must have been about 10 or 11, and I just muttered under my breath “Rag C**t”.

mcmanus said:
oh_Jeff said:

How is Singapore at this time of year?

I doubt this idiot gets out much so he probably wouldn't be able to tell you.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Any chance of the mods doing their jobs and getting the rags scum off this thread? And I mean this thread in particular.
Those c**ts are obsessed with us. That's something about them which I find amusing and contemptible in equal measure
They're so small-time they get giddy after one win in 5 games against the shittiest of shit teams. As you say, contemptible.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Any chance of the mods doing their jobs and getting the rags scum off this thread? And I mean this thread in particular.
Those c**ts are obsessed with us. That's something about them which I find amusing and contemptible in equal measure
They're so small-time they get giddy after one win in 5 games against the shittiest of shit teams. As you say, contemptible.
Small-time cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.