What do you think about united?

i think we have to seperate the fans from the club from the players.

some players are/ have been decent people, scholes, irwin to me were well sound. my mates who are rags are people i would line the trenches with. lifelong friends. not the platics or the tourists but the proper footy fan in their ranks are just like us.

the club on the other hand is a cancer to the game. all this green and gold and fc utd business tell us that some of their fans feel the same.

Drove past the FC Yoonitid shed this evening and the renegades were queuing up,approx 15 of them to get information on new season ticket prices,after driving past the campus it's such a comedown to see their tin box ground ruining Moston.

Got mates who are long standing season ticket holders at the swamp. Sound lads.
We argue,banter as it should be but there is no hatred to my mates.
The plastic coonts on the other hand....

I don't believe in God, religion, Heaven or Hell.

This is all we have.

For that reason, I want to make ample opportunity of my existence to hate them more than any sane human being would consider healthy.

They deserve nothing less.

Filth.

When I first started following City in the late 50's there wasn't the hatred that is now commonplace, indeed some fans used to watch both teams, believe it or not. I, now, after donkey's years of piss takes from pond life who need to associate themselves with success, together with a sneering attitude about us and other teams, am firmly in the hate camp. We've all got decent rag mates, but the club itself is symptomatic of everything that I loathe about aspects of the game, and a slow death would be relished by me, although I doubt it would happen. I also love pointing out that,without exception, Manchester United are the most hated club on the planet.

Cant even begin to discribe it.
I dont own anything red. No red clothes....my kids are not allowed to wear red....
my gran got me and england away shirt when I was about 7 never wore it once.
I try to not speak to any if the bastards at all there all thick as fuck.
I think I hate them more than I love city.

oakiecokie said:
"Never in my lifetime !!"
That keeps me going and something I never fail to tell any red twat.

i had one in the shop yesterday.
rag.wait till your owners get bored.
me. where do you sit?
rag. oh i dont go.
me. i know.
laters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.