What do you think about united?

Hate the club with a passion, trouble is some of my best mates are reds and I fit on well with them until it comes to talking about United and City I honestly gave a hatred and venom swell up when I talk to them that I have to walk away, I don't want to feel like that towards mates it's wrong but that's what United does to me the sanctimonious twats.

I loathe and abhor them in equal measures. I agree with many Blues who have expressed their disgust for this odious outfit.
They as a club and fan base have an overdeveloped sense of self-importance and an underdeveloped sense of humour and humility. As a club they are nothing more than a franchise. As a fan base, I have only two issues with them: "everything they do and everything they say".

I despise them. If they operated with less arrogance and if Ferguson hadn't created such a bitter conflict between the clubs with his complete lack of class, I doubt my feelings would be so strong. But they liked to kick us when we were down and I can't forget that, especially after City's generosity towards them in the past (post-war, Maine Road, etc.). Even now when behind us, they and their men in power like David Gill are doing everything to try and thwart a club that helped United survive once upon a time. They are an empty corporate vessel who operate to please their investors and make money for their owners. By their own admission, they are a PLC, not an FC.

I think they may have been a normal club before Baconface and the Premier League came into being, I'm not sure. Since then though, they've become a prostitute of a football club. The board and management have certainly been suspected of corruption over the years. Slur Alex certainly did an about turn when Magnier and McManus threatened him with their 99 questions.

The twats in the media such as Crerand, Yorke, Beckham, Charlton and Wobblegob spout utter shite about the United way which doesn't exist.

They've raised the prices of transfers consistently over the last few decades but cry foul play when City or Chelsea try to compete.

The players are a cheating bunch of bastards who are surely trained in how to gain every possible advantage.

The majority of fans who actually go are an arrogant load of bastards who give the decent amongst them a bad name. This may or may not be because they are spoilt brats who want things their own way for the rest of time.

Their fans scattered around the rest of the country and beyond are the most socially inadequate fuckwits on the face of the earth who like to bask in the reflective glow of a sports team that they have absolutely fuck all to do with.

The media are up their arses to an embarrassing degree and don't mind shitting on the rest of the league as long as they get the desired number of viewers / readers / subscribers.

The management are made up of a man who wrecked his family, a Dutch bully and a gormless fucker who has always had less ability than his older brother at everything he's ever done apart from cricket.

There's a weird smell near the stadium.

The devil on the crest sums up their morals and the black socks that are meant to be a tribute count for fuck all when the club treated the victims of the disaster the way they did and a legendary player took a small fortune out of the funds raised for them 40 years too late.

Apart from that, I don't really have an opinion either way.

In the early 90s i was a naughty boy and got sentenced to 180 hours community service. I did this at an old folks home. Cleaning, washing pots in the morning and talking with old fellas in the afternoon. One of the old boys was a big blue. I took in some City books and he named the cup final teams of his day from old photos in them. Loved City to bits.

I asked him one day what he thought of United. This old guy was nearly 90 and had watched City since Hyde Road, he said to me and it was only time i ever heard him swear, "i hate the bastards". He then told me Derby days in the 20s him and his City mates would be in one pub, the United lot in a pub over the road and at closing time they would all meet in the street for a big punch up. He loved it bless him.

My Grandad was born in 1904 and he was a mad blue. Talk of United was banned in his house. He even got a job at the school next to Citys training ground in Cheadle so he could watch the lads train. The only time i ever heard my grandad say anything about a United player was when he said Duncan Edwards would have been a great, but he was no Peter Doherty.

Even the old boys hated the rags back then in there day, so i believe its our duty to carry that on.

In memory of my Grandad i set my alarm clock 5 minutes early every day so i can hate the rag cunts for 5 minutes longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.