What do you think about united?

You just have to look at the songs they sing...

"We do what we want" Although tbf this hasn't been heard for a while. Strange that.

"...Why don't City f@ck off home"??? Ooh, what a giveaway.

And the classic use of the lament "Always look on the bright side of life" as a taunt. A taunt? It wasn't the Romans singing it at the Christians it was the people on the crosses ffs! I remember that we used to sing it when we were being regularly beaten but no they used it to taunt their defeated opponents.

Wankers.

I always used to dream of winning the lottery, buying man utd & turning them into a conference side in 5 years.

Moyes and van gaal seem to be doing their damnedest to make my dream come true.
Mind you, they're spending a lot more to do it than I would have done!!!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The contrast between certain posters when commenting on united is palpable.

Some seem consumed with hatred for united in pretty much every respect. From the supporters, to the club or anyone remotely associated with it, now or in the past. They turn a blind eye to Shaun Goater, Denis Law and possibly Carlos Tevez's past association with united and occasionally make some begrudging compliment about Gary Neville's punditry abilities, but they're pretty sure about united's place in the food chain.

Others like to fall over themselves to appear fair and like to make sanctimonious comments about things that blues referred to in the category above have posted about united, seeing themselves as the forum's moral compass. They occasionally smirk about comments relating to Rooney and elderly prostitutes, and sometimes make some pithy post about united fans all being from London, but they secretly think to hate your enemy is a spiritual experience.

There are going to be so many different perspectives on our local neighbours for a whole number of reasons.

What's yours?

edit: fucking autocorrect. Just changed the thread title.

There is more joy in heaven when a sinner repents.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The contrast between certain posters when commenting on united is palpable.

Some seem consumed with hatred for united in pretty much every respect. From the supporters, to the club or anyone remotely associated with it, now or in the past. They turn a blind eye to Shaun Goater, Denis Law and possibly Carlos Tevez's past association with united and occasionally make some begrudging compliment about Gary Neville's punditry abilities, but they're pretty sure about united's place in the food chain.

Others like to fall over themselves to appear fair and like to make sanctimonious comments about things that blues referred to in the category above have posted about united, seeing themselves as the forum's moral compass. They occasionally smirk about comments relating to Rooney and elderly prostitutes, and sometimes make some pithy post about united fans all being from London, but they secretly think to hate your enemy is a spiritual experience.

There are going to be so many different perspectives on our local neighbours for a whole number of reasons.

What's yours?

edit: fucking autocorrect. Just changed the thread title.

There is more joy in heaven when a sinner repents.
You're in the category above that first one DE!

Ancient Citizen said:
When I first started following City in the late 50's there wasn't the hatred that is now commonplace, indeed some fans used to watch both teams, believe it or not. I, now, after donkey's years of piss takes from pond life who need to associate themselves with success, together with a sneering attitude about us and other teams, am firmly in the hate camp. We've all got decent rag mates, but the club itself is symptomatic of everything that I loathe about aspects of the game, and a slow death would be relished by me, although I doubt it would happen. I also love pointing out that,without exception, Manchester United are the most hated club on the planet.
Not one mate who supports them. Told the wife if my son is A Gay Jewish Moslem with transvestite leanings when he was born. No problem. But if he so much as mentions those foreskin cheeses, then hes going back up.

It seriously pisses me off with the Celtic/ yernited palsy walsy shite.
These half and half scarves should be fukn burned,whilst on the wearer's neck actually.
People ask me why I support City when I follow Celtic.....oh just fuk off please.
I've suffered years & years & years of getting the piss taken out of me from that shower of shite.
Well it's fukn karma time now ain't it ya fannies.
They'll be lucky to even get last years dizzy heights of 7th.
Rant over :)

Altogether now.........who the fuk are man yernited....

I like talking football ,ill talk to anybody about the beautiful game,however when someone says they support united you know they will know fuck all about anything but united.

it must be strange being a united fan,because when they say who they support,surely they can read peoples faces,thinking,omg another plastic arrogant ****.

at the moment ilike united,they make me smile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.