What do you think about united?

l'm enjoying their misery.... only most of them have stopped wearing anything with that shit badge on,
so not advertising the fact they are fans of the said club, its just made it harder to point and laugh at them

Dirty Harry said:
The Future's Blue said:
Rascal said:
In memory of my Grandad i set my alarm clock 5 minutes early every day so i can hate the rag c**ts for 5 minutes longer.
Excellent story, and well worth the 5 minutes.

These days I set my alarm clock 5 minutes earlier so I can laugh at them 5 minutes longer.

I wake up 5 minutes before I go to bed just so I can hate them for 24 hours and 5 minutes every day.

Met three Arsenal fans in Germany after the Borussia vs Villareal game last week. Decent lads, all knew their football. They absolutely despised Utd. As did most of my mates at University 20 years ago who support: Derby, Wolves, 'Boro, Swansea, Sheff Wed, Burnley, Pompey etc.

I went to school in Salford so have plenty of mates who are decent reds and pretty knowledgeable about the game in general. It's the plastic bandwagon merchants I can't stand. Those who rock up when everything's rosy and disappear under a stone when they hit a bump in the road. No idea of what supporting a football team is actually about.

Blue Punter said:
Met three Arsenal fans in Germany after the Borussia vs Villareal game last week. Decent lads, all knew their football. They absolutely despised Utd. As did most of my mates at University 20 years ago who support: Derby, Wolves, 'Boro, Swansea, Sheff Wed, Burnley, Pompey etc.

I went to school in Salford so have plenty of mates who are decent reds and pretty knowledgeable about the game in general. It's the plastic bandwagon merchants I can't stand. Those who rock up when everything's rosy and disappear under a stone when they hit a bump in the road. No idea of what supporting a football team is actually about.

Thing is BP,they're the greatest club in the whole world,with billions of fans.
We're just a little team from Manchester don't ye know..and also The CHAMPIONS..fuk em.

antspider said:
l'm enjoying their misery.... only most of them have stopped wearing anything with that shit badge on,
so not advertising the fact they are fans of the said club, its just made it harder to point and laugh at them

Noticed that recently

Then after last week's win against the mighty QPR the streets of Chorlton were awash with red tops. this Sunday morning

3 hours later........

not a shirt to be seen apart from some old Irish bloke pissed out of his head outside Duffy's on Barlow Moor Road...

maybe the scum players were knackered after a punishing midweek European cup competition match... oh, wait >>>>

The first non-Derby rag match I watched in its entirety was in 2014. When they lost that first leg to Sunderland in the League Cup.

I started following football in 1995. That's how much I always have hated them. Just seeing them would inevitably wind me up to an unhealthy degre. I'd try to check scores on-line and tune in at 85' or whatever to see them lose. Only to inevitably be disappointed as they would get crap penno calls and/or otherwise win in the 9th minute of 5 added.

This advent of Davey and now the Tactical Turtle has been great for me. I have been able to watch significantly more football now. The prospect of watching them has gone from "100% me angry/disappointed" to "what am I going to see that I can go onto the Caf and laugh at after?"

Adds a new dimension to the weekend. And to the mid-week, as they can also be potentially humiliated in Europe and the League Cup right now. Oh wait.....

General hammers point of view - we seem to hate them , full of London glory hunter fans, paul Ince signing for them was the icing on the cake for many - plus of corse there dominance in the 90's which we all know jealousy leads to hatred.

Me personally, there fans are non existent, if someone says there a United fan I wouldn't even bother talking football with them, I just can't take there fans serious enough

Under Fergie I had deep down admiration for him as a manager (not a person) and the players he bought through the ranks, giggs, Neville, Beckham Etc that was a Golden era and you have to tip your hat off to them.

Now, there just spending and spending with any big name manager they could find. They are no different now. They have lost that aura and respect they did have and I for one would love it if we pulled off a result Saturday.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
The first non-Derby rag match I watched in its entirety was in 2014. When they lost that first leg to Sunderland in the League Cup.

I started following football in 1995. That's how much I always have hated them. Just seeing them would inevitably wind me up to an unhealthy degre. I'd try to check scores on-line and tune in at 85' or whatever to see them lose. Only to inevitably be disappointed as they would get crap penno calls and/or otherwise win in the 9th minute of 5 added.

This advent of Davey and now the Tactical Turtle has been great for me. I have been able to watch significantly more football now. The prospect of watching them has gone from "100% me angry/disappointed" to "what am I going to see that I can go onto the Caf and laugh at after?"

Adds a new dimension to the weekend. And to the mid-week, as they can also be potentially humiliated in Europe and the League Cup right now. Oh wait.....

LOL. Love this. It sounds like me - except I started following football in 1977......

The day after we signed Robinho, one of the presenters on MUTV said that the ADUG takeover was as if the scruffiest family on the estate had won the lottery. Unfortunately that wasn't a one off individual opinion, that seemed to be their attitude from top to bottom.

If your neighbour despises you for not having as nice a house as them, or car, job or whatever, do you really want to know them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.