What do you think about united?

Living in Holland nowadays doesn't make life easier with the Dutch connection at United and the tactical genius since he somehow got our national team to 3rd in Brasil. It's all about United; they even broadcast the mans' pressconference every week. Mind you, this is Dutch television I am talking about. Happily I abanded that channel from my choices of TV-channels a long time ago for their bashing City and their money destroying football-comments during matches.

Small annecdote from last week after them lot "thrashed" mighty QPR 4-0 a colleague of my came up:
"Did you watch United this weekend? I thought they were terrific"
"No, I didn't watch United. Never done it unless they play City, so why would I start now."
"Well, they bought a class player in Di Maria; he is awesome".
"Who did they play? QPR? And who are they playing next? Leicester? We played Arsenal, we travel to Bayern next and then play Chelsea. Who is United playing in Europe this week? Oh, they haven't qualified for a European competition. Well, they have always the League Cup the week after. Oh, wait, they were done by MK Dons 4-0. Good for them they got themselves a Real-sub for what ... 60 million EPS, who according to you played a good match, his first an so far only one. Get my point?"
"It's a bit weak to state this, obviously because you support City"
"Well mate, I was just pointing out what we have been hearing for way over 10 years from United-fans. That's why you should never ever start talking to me about United, unless you are a City-fan. And you're not. So, what else has been happening on the footballfields around in the Dutch league ..."

eversince 76 said:
Living in Holland nowadays doesn't make life easier with the Dutch connection at United and the tactical genius since he somehow got our national team to 3rd in Brasil. It's all about United; they even broadcast the mans' pressconference every week. Mind you, this is Dutch television I am talking about. Happily I abanded that channel from my choices of TV-channels a long time ago for their bashing City and their money destroying football-comments during matches.

Small annecdote from last week after them lot "thrashed" mighty QPR 4-0 a colleague of my came up:
"Did you watch United this weekend? I thought they were terrific"
"No, I didn't watch United. Never done it unless they play City, so why would I start now."
"Well, they bought a class player in Di Maria; he is awesome".
"Who did they play? QPR? And who are they playing next? Leicester? We played Arsenal, we travel to Bayern next and then play Chelsea. Who is United playing in Europe this week? Oh, they haven't qualified for a European competition. Well, they have always the League Cup the week after. Oh, wait, they were done by MK Dons 4-0. Good for them they got themselves a Real-sub for what ... 60 million EPS, who according to you played a good match, his first an so far only one. Get my point?"
"It's a bit weak to state this, obviously because you support City"
"Well mate, I was just pointing out what we have been hearing for way over 10 years from United-fans. That's why you should never ever start talking to me about United, unless you are a City-fan. And you're not. So, what else has been happening on the footballfields around in the Dutch league ..."

a true blue here .............I love it

Markt85 said:
General hammers point of view - we seem to hate them , full of London glory hunter fans, paul Ince signing for them was the icing on the cake for many - plus of corse there dominance in the 90's which we all know jealousy leads to hatred.

Me personally, there fans are non existent, if someone says there a United fan I wouldn't even bother talking football with them, I just can't take there fans serious enough

Under Fergie I had deep down admiration for him as a manager (not a person) and the players he bought through the ranks, giggs, Neville, Beckham Etc that was a Golden era and you have to tip your hat off to them.

Now, there just spending and spending with any big name manager they could find. They are no different now. They have lost that aura and respect they did have and I for one would love it if we pulled off a result Saturday.

They've always bought or stolen their players pal...........jealousy? Of man U? Not from City fans ....pure hatred from years of piss taking and scrapping.

They are funny. keeps me smiling most weeks.

Manchester United fans were celebrating as the team finally won a game at Queen Park Rangers 4 – 0.
After the game coach Louis Van Gaal described it as a “new start” for the team and started talking about a return to the league championship
LOL
[video][/video]

If you think about everything that is wrong with football today you can almost be certain that the rags back in their past were responsible. Add on plastic fans, arrogance which shows no bounds and a hypocrisy that is truly astounding then the only conclusion I can make about them is that the brand, the club, the team and the plastics or shirts are all SCUM.

I've had a little look at red cafe .
They don't say a lot about us .
Still more bothered about Liverpool , Arsenal and Chelsea .
May be one day we won't be arsed about them .

baildon blue said:
I've had a little look at red cafe .
They don't say a lot about us .
Still more bothered about Liverpool , Arsenal and Chelsea .
May be one day we won't be arsed about them .

We're having a well deserved laugh and a good refreshing dose of schadenfreude , BB
Don't be disingenuous either.. the rags are chewing their steering wheels over us a
Just did a check myself and we are the subject of 3 live threads alone

We have a lot of de-briefing to do..... and I'm enjoying every fookin moment !!!

What do I think about united?

fish-in-a-barrel.gif

groundhog-day-2-o.gif

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.