What do you think about united?

malg said:
There's a lot of bitterness on here about them, due in main to their success. If they weren't successful, we wouldn't hate them. Jealousy, envy, bitterness......call it what you will.

If we're being honest, they've put Manchester on the international map, and gave the city the boost it needed to get the Commonwealth Games - without which we would still be in a shite ground. Does anyone actually believe the Sheikh would have bought us if we were still in that hovel in Moss Side? Therefore, by extension, we really have Ferguson's success to thank for out two league titles.

So, in all honesty, grow up and leave it alone......

rod-and-reel-on-board-of-game-fishing-boat-sami-sarkis.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Pigeonho said:
Not missing out at all my friend. I've posted enough shite on facebook tonight about champions league night, Rooney watching emmer dale and so on and so forth. Tomorrow if we win I'll do more, but only post match. If we get beat I'll sure as fuck fire be on the receiving end. I'm not missing out on anything. Just because I don't come on here and call every man, woman and child a 'rag', doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good piss take. All in moderation though, and to them personally rather than slagging them on here where they won't see it.

RAG
Touché!

;-)

Keep fighting the good fight my friend.

Re: What's do you think about united?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I still love you. Your lack of form recently has been noticed by some posters

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=305742&start=90

i'm glad to see you back...
Unlike some I have a life away from this place.

I was wrong about this thread buddy, you've attracted some big hitters, celebrity posters, serial killers and lunatics. Well done, your natural effervescence coming to the fore yet again.

And some thought you'd lost it since Ric gave you a pay rise and a new contract...
When GDM talks, people the fuck listen.

Stoned Rose said:
Has fantasyireland been along yet to tell you to stop posting what's already been posted?

;)

Coooooeeyyy ;-)

On fucking Rag thread is one too fucking many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.