What has been your worst moment following our club?

1-0 down against Darlington FA cup second round 1998.
Fans were arguing and fighting.
The City bench was being abused. The atmosphere was awful.
Luckily Dicky scored an equalizer.
10 days later we beat Darlington in the replay. Michael Brown scored only goal in front of fewer than 9000 fans.
The following week we went to York.......
Fans arguing and fighting amongst each other at York as well.
I was holding rizla papers while my mate put his er "tobacco" in it, then a little melee went off between some older vs younger blues.
The crowd parted for a few seconds putting me in full view of my hand wrapped around a poor excuse of a reefa

That was up there. Keeping quiet in the Stoke end. A bit of hope for a while. We drove back in total stunned silence for the whole journey. I couldn’t believe what had happened.
A learning curve for us in supporting the club the following season plus blind loyalty but what fun we had the following couple of seasons.
wouldn’t swap it for anything. Memories

A learning curve for us in supporting the club the following season plus blind loyalty but what fun we had the following couple of seasons.
wouldn’t swap it for anything. Memories
A mad day, singing are you watching Macclesfield, getting bricked on the coach park by the locals, throwing one back and nearly taking a copper out with a hopelessly aimed shot at a thick Stokie giving it the bigun behind a fence and a line of plod....inbred wanker, going back to Mark Bittners pub afterwards to watch sky and see Arsenal lift the Premier league trophy and thinking we'd never do that in a million years!

Being at Bradford City and several of our own fans shouting bad things about the Bradford City Fire at the home fans.
I lost my grandfather in the fire and am amazed that my dad didn't turn round and smack them. Fortunately a couple of others dealt with it.

Being at Bradford City and several of our own fans shouting bad things about the Bradford City Fire at the home fans.
I lost my grandfather in the fire and am amazed that my dad didn't turn round and smack them. Fortunately a couple of others dealt with it.
Tut tut not good

That many I've forgotten most of them. For the totally bizarre though it has to be standing next to Thaksin Shinawatra having a piss in the toilets in the south stand in 2012. Utterly surreal and typical City.

Shrewsbury . Halifax . Luton . Stockport . Leeds FA Cup 5th round in 77 . Bury at home . And of course the 81 FA Cup replay .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.