What has the UK become?

It’s a shit sandwich for the volunteers… I don’t believe that they deserve to be put in a position where they have to ferry predominantly economic migrants who leave France voluntarily to try and reach the UK..
What a **** of a post.
So much wrong with it.

Big up the asylum system? What are you? Eight years old or something?

Aiding people fleeing persecution is a worthy goal. It beats supporting those doing the persecuting. We all have to pick a side, I guess. I’m comfy with mine.

Yes.

Pro something big up/champion. Nothing to do with age your comprehension of basic English meanings ain't my problem.

Excellent so years of moaning about brexit and years of inviting everyone over to the UK you are voting for in effect a brexit party and a party that may keep the Rwanda policy until they can come up with another load of nonsense.

Haha what a pillock.

Whats the saying own What you vote for? Who said that?

A: Doing something is more difficult than doing nothing.
B: Western democracy countries already have the narrative "freedom, democracy, open society".
So just make it simple ,plus A to B, it means "let them in".
Yes, they are illegal immigates. But just do what Americans do, let them in, it will be good to your economy, it will be good to your election. Don't worry about anything else.

No it's not. You never back up your position.Even when voting in an election which seems incredibly stupid. You are that passionate about something you vote the opposite.
Like you did in voting Green.

There are more than one policy to base your decision of who to vote for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.