What has the UK become?

He wasn't. He was just being a ****. Some of the first victims of the Nazis were homosexuals.
His fucking wording was disgusting to be honest and I can’t believe he’s not be pulled up by more on it. Shocking stuff, and not all factually correct either as I’m pretty sure it’s not what lesbians do.

His fucking wording was disgusting to be honest and I can’t believe he’s not be pulled up by more on it. Shocking stuff, and not all factually correct either as I’m pretty sure it’s not what lesbians do.
Why was it disgusting? The wording, whilst being a little graphic, was accurate for homosexual men wasn't it?
Have you ever actually been friends with gay men? I have, and they are sometimes quite explicit. Wonderful company too.
Although it did once turn my stomach a little when one alluded to shagging a woman as "sticking your dick in a bag of liver."

Last edited:
Why was it disgusting? The wording, whilst being a little graphic, was accurate for homosexual men wasn't it?
Have you ever actually been friends with gay men? I have, and they are sometimes quite explicit. Wonderful company too.
Because he was point scoring using the ultimate sacrifice made by millions as a counterpoint to his disdain for the LGBT community holding some events.

Although it did once turn my stomach a little when one alluded to shagging a woman as "sticking your dick in a bag of liver."
Aye, and Rosa Parks just sat on her arse on a bus.

He wouldn’t say to describe a heterosexual that he’s sticking his dick in a pussy, it’s just a disgusting way to phrase it and done to show disdain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.