What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

Understandably tense at times and it did go quiet for sustained periods when they were on top but that's to be expected. Was absolutely rocking before the match a good 20 minutes before kick off and there were songs going continuously. Once we had scored it was constant singing until the end. The 3 levels of the south stand when together can really generate some noise, when psg fans sang we came back at them and sang over them drowning them out, something we've never done before in European games and I include Hamburg in that. I think even the Colin bell/family stand joined in on a few occasions too. Psg fans played their part, not as wild as other continental teams we've had here but at least it was all organic from them and not some rehearsed ritual-like chanting. Few dicks but they were generally a decent bunch and showed respect at the end.

You fucking what? The place was absolutely rocking all game. Best champs league atmosphere we have ever had and the loudest and most consistent I've heard it in years.
Definitely the best CL atmosphere we've had but we've had better Prem atmospheres than tonight. When we've hit Spurs and Arsenal for six it's been better, never mind the 1-0 Derby in 2012 and the Arsenal/Adebayor game.

Hamburg was better than tonight too. It was proper frantic against Hamburg, every touch was met with craze at times.

PSG fans had an ET lookalike contest, the atmosphere was good as city were always ahead, oh and free flags.

Understandably tense at times and it did go quiet for sustained periods when they were on top but that's to be expected. Was absolutely rocking before the match a good 20 minutes before kick off and there were songs going continuously. Once we had scored it was constant singing until the end. The 3 levels of the south stand when together can really generate some noise, when psg fans sang we came back at them and sang over them drowning them out, something we've never done before in European games and I include Hamburg in that. I think even the Colin bell/family stand joined in on a few occasions too. Psg fans played their part, not as wild as other continental teams we've had here but at least it was all organic from them and not some rehearsed ritual-like chanting. Few dicks but they were generally a decent bunch and showed respect at the end.

Fair assessment, they were pretty well behaved and sang a lot organically. As you say we managed to drown them out for once.

Whether it was poor or not (seemed pretty good on the tv) since when has the media felt the need to slag off supporters every fucking game.

Cunts. Too gutted to talk about the result so they result to the one myth that gives them some feeling of superioritym

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.