Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

In fairness Manchester really has its pick. I remember staying in the Landsdowne hotel a few times when going to Maine rd in the 90’s staff were nice but not the type of place you’d bring the Mrs. More central I’ve had the misfortune of booking Sachas and the Britannia and both were truly the stuff of nightmares. The last place I stayed in Manchester was Motel one and was far better but not a beer on tap in the place.

Malmaison in Oxford is unusual at its a converted prison and you stay in a cell there.
Lot nicer than the cells I stayed in my youth :-)
Loved the Shangri-la in Penang bit dated but the grounds make up for it .
Intercontinental Nha Trang was amazing .
Always love the Wynns in Vegas the B bar is fantastic.
Did Couples Negril in Jamaica many years ago,still the best all inclusive ive been to .

Royal Savoy in Sharm, got a deal for a suite, very nice and way better than anywhere else I've stayed.

Probably the Hilton on Park lane. Last week in UK so booked the Royal suite. Cost a fair few quid and i didnt envy the cleaners job the next morning but thats another story.

Don’t know about poshest but I’ve stayed in a few well known enough to have a wiki page like the Waldorf Astoria in NY, Shelbourne in Dublin, New Otani in Tokyo, Grand Intercontinental in Paris and the Rock in Gibraltar. I’d like to stay in the Raffles Singapore and the Peninsular in HK to add to the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.