Whats your best Joke!?!?

citykev28 said:
white, working class, english males make the most jokes about almost every kind of people in the world. yet the biggest joke is reserved for the white, working class, english male. the treatment handed to us by the british government.

So? Are the white, english males blaming other kinds of people instead of their own goverment?

Can not believe the race argument is happening in the joke thread. If mammutly wins it down to knock,knock jokes.

mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:
Mammutly, i have gotta call you out on this one, whether people get on with others in general or not. I'm afraid to say that it is because of ideals and people like you that i despise the way society has gone, you and your ilk are completely ruining the gaff and should be fukd off forthwith. If someone called me an English bastard, i would say, oh thanks, OR they made a joke about Whites etc, i would say great, next please. Society is fukd because of people like you, it is you that is in the minority but the cowards and shitbags have pandered yet again, to the nminority. I say Bolox to the lot of yer'.

Like it, buzzer.

What if people said all pakis ( people from Pakistan) are stupid?

I don't wanna fall out with anyone mate but if it's one thing that fuks me off then it's this liberal bullshit that has swamped society, it's all common purpose borne of course and people like yourself have bit, hook, line and sinker i'm afraid. It was not a personal attack but an attack on society in general and i'm afraid, those that piece the jigsaw together.
What if people said"all whites are murderers and bomb and kill innocent people across the world"? I would say they aint, because i'm not a murderer, move on, nothing to see here.

mammutly said:
citykev28 said:
white, working class, english males make the most jokes about almost every kind of people in the world. yet the biggest joke is reserved for the white, working class, english male. the treatment handed to us by the british government.

So? Are the white, english males blaming other kinds of people instead of their own goverment?

no, despite the shite, they continue to plod on and rarely fight back like the french do, don't get offended by jokes about them, don't give a fuck about the dislike of them by most other nations and generally just get on with life instead of crying about it all.

buzzer1 said:
mammutly said:
Like it, buzzer.

What if people said all pakis ( people from Pakistan) are stupid?

I don't wanna fall out with anyone mate but if it's one thing that fuks me off then it's this liberal bullshit that has swamped society, it's all common purpose borne of course and people like yourself have bit, hook, line and sinker i'm afraid. It was not a personal attack but an attack on society in general and i'm afraid, those that piece the jigsaw together.
What if people said"all whites are murderers and bomb and kill innocent people across the world"? I would say they aint, because i'm not a murderer, move on, nothing to see here.

You can say that because 'white' is a very general term and you are, relatively speaking, in the privilaged position. People in power have always joked about those they oppress and Irish jokes are nothing but a sad colonial hangover. The 'sad ' is literal and general given the shameful history of the British in Ireland.

People get attached to their jokes - the same complaints about "no sense of humour" have been used to defend all types of racist jokes in the past. No other European country tells Irish jokes. Doesn't that tell you something?

mammutly said:
buzzer1 said:

You can say that because 'white' is a very general term and you are, relatively speaking, in the privilaged position. People in power have always joked about those they oppress and Irish jokes are nothing but a sad colonial hangover. The 'sad ' is literal and general given the shameful history of the British in Ireland.

People get attached to their jokes - the same complaints about "no sense of humour" have been used to defend all types of racist jokes in the past. No other European country tells Irish jokes. Doesn't that tell you something?

No european country has a sense of humour, alls they do is tell a joke and go"how we laughed, ha ha ha", now the Japanese on the other hand, oh yessshhhh.
For the record mate, i class myself as coming from no Country, i answer or am not the subject of any flag, i am not 39years of age, my name isnt blah blah, i have no labels attached to me, no brand that some bstard gave me or wants to categorise me under, i am me, a member of the universe, that is all.

Oh sorry, the only thing i am is City.

An officer needing some change for a vending machine turns to a young private and asks
"I say Private Jones, would one happen to have change of a five pound note would one?"
"yeah mate sure thing." comes the reply
"thats no way to address an Officer Private Jones, I think we will try that again, Would one have change of a five pound note?" says the officer
"NO SIR" replies Private Jones.

A man enters the confessional. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned", he said. "Last week my wife was bending over trying to get a chicken out of the freezer and... well, I was overcome with lust and I had sexual relations with her there and then."

The priest said, "My son, you are married in the sight of God - sexual relations with your wife is not a sin". The man sounded relieved, "You mean... ", he said, "... you aren't going to kick us out of the church?". "No my son.", came the reply, "Why would you think that?". The man said, "Well, they kicked us out of Sainsburys..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.