Whats your best Joke!?!?

A Redheaded mom walks into her daughters room, finds a beer bottle and says, I never knew my daughter drank!

A Brunette walks into her daughters room, finds a pack of cigarettes and says, I never knew my daughter smoked!

A Blond mom walks into her daughters room and finds a condom.

She says, I never knew my daughter had a penis!

Two dyslexics chatting one day..

One sniffs up and says to the other, "can you smell shit"?

His mate says, "fuck off you coont, i cant even smell my own name"!

I thank you!

Im here all week..............

blueinsa said:
Two dyslexics chatting one day..

One sniffs up and says to the other, "can you smell shit"?

His mate says, "fuck off you coont, i cant even smell my own name"!

I thank you!

Im here all week..............
Oh my god I'm laughing about this one... :D

A dyslexic boy asks his mum for a mcdonalds. His mum says 'You can have one if you spell it.' 'Fuck it,' replies the kid; 'Ill have kfc instead'

My mates dog has cancer of the paws, so he took it to the vets and they chopped its paws off and put tin cans where the paws used to be.

Has anyone heard it?

Well you will if it runs past your house.

buzzer1 said:
My mates dog has cancer of the paws, so he took it to the vets and they chopped its paws off and put tin cans where the paws used to be.

Has anyone heard it?

Well you will if it runs past your house.

Poor Very Poor...

Little girl standin nxt 2 her dad in the barbers while hes having a haircut. She is eatin a cake. The barber says You will get hair on your muffin dear. Little girl says I know, and I will grow big boobs!

Why do Essex girls wear knickers?

To keep their ankles warm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.