Whats your best Joke!?!?

paddy and mick hear their friend seamus has died so they go to the maug to confirm it is him. paddy turns him over looks at his arse and says "its not him" then mick turns loks at his butt and goes "its not him" the maug worker says "how do you know its ot him by looking at his butt?" paddy turns to him and says "because when we are on a night out everyone used to say "here comes seamus with the two arseholes""

wheres my coat...

supercity36 said:
paddy and mick hear their friend seamus has died so they go to the maug to confirm it is him. paddy turns him over looks at his arse and says "its not him" then mick turns loks at his butt and goes "its not him" the maug worker says "how do you know its ot him by looking at his butt?" paddy turns to him and says "because when we are on a night out everyone used to say "here comes seamus with the two arseholes""

wheres my coat...

where's your dictionary?

;)

paddy's down a dark hole

mick : is it dark down there

paddy: dont know cant see.

max: paddy spell colour

paddy: which one.

Paddy and Mick were working on a building site, Paddy says to Mick "I cant be bothered working all day I just want to go home" so he climbs to the top of the building site and hangs upside down on a steel girder, on seeing this the boss shouts up "what the hell do you think your doing" Paddy says "pretending to be a light bulb" so the boss says "go home your being stupid" so he climbs down and starts walking out. Mick decides to follow and says "Im going home too" but just as he was putting his coat on to leave, the boss shouts "and where do you think your going" Mick says home because Im not working in the dark"

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly and the morgue needed someone to identify the body. So his two best friends, Mick and Seamus were called upon.
Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Seamus said 'Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over’. Following orders the mortician rolled Paddy over and Seamus looked and said 'Nope, it ain't Paddy.'
The mortician thought it all rather strange and then called upon Mick to identify the body. Mick took one look at him and said, 'Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over'.
The mortician rolled him over and Mick looked down and said, 'No, it ain't Paddy'.
A baffled mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Mick said, 'Well, Paddy had two assholes.'
‘what, he had two assholes?' said the mortician.
'Yup, everyone knew he had two assholes. Every time we went into town, people would say, 'Here comes Paddy with them two assholes.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.