When Fergie dies...

As much as I don't like the man, I will not celebrate his death. I don't know him personally, so have no insight into what kind of human being he is away fromfootball. He cuts the 'sour, bully' figure professionally, but rag fans would attest that 'the means justifies the ends' - and so would we if we had been blessed with their level of success?

Like I say, I don't like Fergie, but this is a shit thread!

Couldn't give a shit when he dies but if i was there i would observe it just to give them no ammo. Most likely i will stay in the pub for a few minutes longer.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
supergrover said:
i'll show that man as much respect as he shows for us.

...and if some City legend passed away,i'm sure he would respect any silence,as would any decent human being.
Some people on here really need to get a grip.
Fergiescum is simply the most successful club manager ever - his 'crime' is that he has achieved that with our biggest and most hated rivals.
Of course he disses City - that goes with the territory - he is hardly going to endear himself to the manure fans by saying nice things about us,is he?
He is not a murderer,he is not a rapist,he is not a nonce.
I can't stand him,but he has worked hard all his life,and has done a bloody good job at $old Trafford.
I would rather he had done it for us,but he didn't.
Coming on here full of testosterone and hatred doesn't make you any bigger a blue than the next fan - it just makes you look childish and petty.

decent and that cunts name don't belong on the same page.
good for you that you have a semi for the jock wanker and its nice that you admire the tw@ts work history, childish or petty i could not care less what you think and as for "comes with the territory" so does my attitude towards that b@stard as a CITY fan.
nothing to do with the job he has done at that shower of shite the mans a bully and full of his own self importance and far too many times has he had a pop at city when there has been no need to, thats no ones job when it's not relevant.
so when the day comes and you raise a glass and shed a few in admiration, rest assure i'll be on cake and candles, jelly and ice cream, pass the parcel in the biggest street party the north west has ever seen,
enjoy your day and don't forget to clap for the 90 minutes.

I'll probably still be in Shambles Square at the party on the bouncy castle eating my jelly and ice cream.

He is a cheat. He is a fraud financially. He has brought up two sons; one is a wife beater who did it on Fergie's drive and Fergie didn't stop it; the other helps Fergie rape the club of money on each transfer....for those who don't know, do a little digging about the Bebe transfer and many others!

He has bullied many people through his life, both professionally and personally and cheated his way to a lot of the glory he has had.

To suggest we should respect him when he doesn't respect us or any football fans with his childish refusal to speak to the BBC or even allow the local radio station to commentate on their games is hypocritical.

As someone has suggested, I will probably arrive a couple of minutes late for that game; I doubt I would be able to keep silent and I do not wish to sour the name of my great club, so I will take that action. I'll no doubt still see over 90 minutes of football as the PL will probably make all games 97 minutes long on that day in memory of him.

Some truly hilarious comments in this thread. I've just woken up so don't think I could top them. Thanks for starting my day with a proper good laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.