When Fergie dies...

"I'm waiting!"

the_grim_reaper.jpg

i hope his demise is in correlation with our success, every trophy we win he gets sicker and sicker until the year when we win the treble and he finally tops off

supergrover said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
...and if some City legend passed away,i'm sure he would respect any silence,as would any decent human being.
Some people on here really need to get a grip.
Fergiescum is simply the most successful club manager ever - his 'crime' is that he has achieved that with our biggest and most hated rivals.
Of course he disses City - that goes with the territory - he is hardly going to endear himself to the manure fans by saying nice things about us,is he?
He is not a murderer,he is not a rapist,he is not a nonce.
I can't stand him,but he has worked hard all his life,and has done a bloody good job at $old Trafford.
I would rather he had done it for us,but he didn't.
Coming on here full of testosterone and hatred doesn't make you any bigger a blue than the next fan - it just makes you look childish and petty.

decent and that cunts name don't belong on the same page.
good for you that you have a semi for the jock wanker and its nice that you admire the tw@ts work history, childish or petty i could not care less what you think and as for "comes with the territory" so does my attitude towards that b@stard as a CITY fan.
nothing to do with the job he has done at that shower of shite the mans a bully and full of his own self importance and far too many times has he had a pop at city when there has been no need to, thats no ones job when it's not relevant.
so when the day comes and you raise a glass and shed a few in admiration, rest assure i'll be on cake and candles, jelly and ice cream, pass the parcel in the biggest street party the north west has ever seen,
enjoy your day and don't forget to clap for the 90 minutes.

Ok - so you are a bigger blue than me.
I have only followed them home,away and in Europe for over 40 years,so what the fuck do I know?
Most people on here I would give a reasoned response to,but as you are patently the biggest blue ever,and I am a closet rag,you obviously know best.
So all I can respectfully suggest is that you fuck off and grow up.

Personally, I'd just avoid it like I did when George Best died.

Even the Munich silence was so uncomfortable. I think it was respected because it was so high profile in the press all week, but I wasn't confident and the people around me weren't either. I expect the people that let off the fireworks also expected them to have more of an impact but thankfully they didn't.

supergrover said:
good for you that you have a semi for the jock wanker and its nice that you admire the tw@ts work history, childish or petty i could not care less what you think and as for "comes with the territory" so does my attitude towards that b@stard as a CITY fan.
nothing to do with the job he has done at that shower of shite the mans a bully and full of his own self importance and far too many times has he had a pop at city when there has been no need to, thats no ones job when it's not relevant.
so when the day comes and you raise a glass and shed a few in admiration, rest assure i'll be on cake and candles, jelly and ice cream, pass the parcel in the biggest street party the north west has ever seen,

I have only followed them home,away and in Europe for over 40 years,so what the fuck do I know?
Most people on here I would give a reasoned response to,but as you are patently the biggest blue ever,and I am a closet rag,you obviously know best.

Guys, don't let the subject matter drive a wedge between blues. The fact is that we are all different and have differing views on all subjects, otherwise the world would be a boring place. Just accept that others have a differing view and neither view makes anyone a bigger or better blue than the other. Don't be brought down to the level of the rags and their manager and become bitter because someone doesn't agree with you.

C'mon City, let's win the league and then he doesn't even matter anymore!

There is a light said:
Personally, I'd just avoid it like I did when George Best died.

Even the Munich silence was so uncomfortable. I think it was respected because it was so high profile in the press all week, but I wasn't confident and the people around me weren't either. I expect the people that let off the fireworks also expected them to have more of an impact but thankfully they didn't.

IIRC it was reported on the radio that it was actually some rag provocateurs that let off the fireworks...but the story died.

What tells me more than anything that it wasn't any of us was that...the story died.

supergrover said:

never said i was a bigger blue ONCE! as you posted in your first responce, your the one looking to argue if not everyone agrees with you that tw@tface deserves a parade so fuck him and fuck you, the greatest blue alive who can not wait for the opportunity to tell us all how many games he goes or for how many years he has been going, look back to see how obsessed you are with this subject you sad wanker again FUCK OFF FERGIES woman

tazmancblue said:

Guys, don't let the subject matter drive a wedge between blues. The fact is that we are all different and have differing views on all subjects, otherwise the world would be a boring place. Just accept that others have a differing view and neither view makes anyone a bigger or better blue than the other. Don't be brought down to the level of the rags and their manager and become bitter because someone doesn't agree with you.

C'mon City, let's win the league and then he doesn't even matter anymore!

CORRECT i agree but he just loves to tell everyone how big a blue he is and now he has told us.

supergrover said:

never said i was a bigger blue ONCE! as you posted in your first responce, your the one looking to argue if not everyone agrees with you that tw@tface deserves a parade so fuck him and fuck you, the greatest blue alive who can not wait for the opportunity to tell us all how many games he goes or for how many years he has been going, look back to see how obsessed you are with this subject you sad wanker again FUCK OFF FERGIES woman

I didn't suggest a parade,you brainless imbecile,I suggested showing dignity and class.
Something that you would not recognise if it bit you on the ballbag.
Now go away,and work on the 'growing up' bit,as you are beginning to look foolish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.