When Fergie dies...

De Niro: "of course matt was not a lying horrible fucking bully that cheated his way to glory.
matt was a gentleman. there lies the difference."

I'm staggered any of previous posters on here have failed to say anything like what I expected.

This individual is not fit to be considered a part of the human race, he is detestable, horrible, unethical, disshonest, sly, hatefull, despicable, thuggish, immoral, diabolical and worst of all a complete bully.

I for one will celebrate the day this scummy bastard expires, the World will be so much a better place without his infection, he is a cancer and has blighted football for far too long and it's complete and utter wankers like Fergie who keep so many decent people and managers down in our country.

Though I'd not embarrass myself or my Club by abusing a minutes silence, I'd happily be part of arranging a red nose day, and especially after his "City will never finish above United, not in my lifetime" spout, I will laugh my bollocks off, if after tempting fate, he gets his wish.

ono said:
It's just football at the end of the day. I wouldn't wish death on him so he would get my respect.
Yes - isn't it sad that 22 men kicking a ball around should cause so many to forget this?

Though I have to admit that I left my seat to go onto the concourse durring the silence for George Best. Not because he was a rag but because I objected to the way the footballing authorities were honouring someone who willfully drank himself to death and wasted a liver transplant that might have gone to someone who desperately wanted it.

Will be an interesting one. Presume it depends how long he snuffs it after he has retired from football and how successful City are. Perhaps by then our hatred may have mellowed.
Do you think we will be asked to hold a minute silence or applaud? I dont know how i would react.

mcfcliam said:
Right, this is a sensitive subject but I've been thinking about it all night, if the mods see it gets out of hand, then remove it by all means.

When they have a minute silence...would our fans actually respect it?

Like, we respected the Munich minute silence while some sing Munich songs but for that one minute, our fans were impeccable.

Some sing 'we're having a party when fergie dies' but will our fans once again be impeccable or will we actually get the bouncy castles out? (Joke)

Discuss.

Before we contemplate that glorious day - we MUST keep him alive until we win the title. We have long been aware of his mental health issues, but his diet is also giving concern and I suggest we provide round the clock medical supervision, at our expense, to ensure his longetivity.

I have written to our owners to discuss the possibility of a cryogenics unit being installed at Eastlands - or maybe that 'head-in-a-glass-case' affair they had in Doctor Who? Anything, as long as he witnesses the blues finally eclipsing united................

supergrover said:
i'll show that man as much respect as he shows for us.

...and if some City legend passed away,i'm sure he would respect any silence,as would any decent human being.
Some people on here really need to get a grip.
Fergiescum is simply the most successful club manager ever - his 'crime' is that he has achieved that with our biggest and most hated rivals.
Of course he disses City - that goes with the territory - he is hardly going to endear himself to the manure fans by saying nice things about us,is he?
He is not a murderer,he is not a rapist,he is not a nonce.
I can't stand him,but he has worked hard all his life,and has done a bloody good job at $old Trafford.
I would rather he had done it for us,but he didn't.
Coming on here full of testosterone and hatred doesn't make you any bigger a blue than the next fan - it just makes you look childish and petty.

Lordeffingham said:
De Niro: "of course matt was not a lying horrible fucking bully that cheated his way to glory.
matt was a gentleman. there lies the difference."

I'm staggered any of previous posters on here have failed to say anything like what I expected.

This individual is not fit to be considered a part of the human race, he is detestable, horrible, unethical, disshonest, sly, hatefull, despicable, thuggish, immoral, diabolical and worst of all a complete bully.

I for one will celebrate the day this scummy bastard expires, the World will be so much a better place without his infection, he is a cancer and has blighted football for far too long and it's complete and utter wankers like Fergie who keep so many decent people and managers down in our country.

Though I'd not embarrass myself or my Club by abusing a minutes silence, I'd happily be part of arranging a red nose day, and especially after his "City will never finish above United, not in my lifetime" spout, I will laugh my bollocks off, if after tempting fate, he gets his wish.

you're not keen then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.