When Fergie dies...

RE:Only one thing certain when Fergie passes away ....

another statue will be erected!

They could erect this!

14dzoya.jpg

de niro said:
i'm tempted to take my horn and play it throughout:)

Unless this is tongue in cheek,you surprise me.
No matter how much you despise somebody,is their death really cause for celebration,or a time to show common courtesy and at least allow others the opportunity to pay their respects in peace and quiet,even if you personally choose not to?
I appreciate that we all hate the man with a passion,but sometimes you can show your class by rising above petty revenge,and by doing the decent thing.
If not,then you end up with the sickening,vile hatred that rears its ugly head every time manure play the bin dippers.
And we are better than that.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:

No matter how much you despise somebody,is their death really cause for celebration,or a time to show common courtesy and at least allow others the opportunity to pay their respects in peace and quiet,even if you personally choose not to?
I appreciate that we all hate the man with a passion,but sometimes you can show your class by rising above petty revenge,and by doing the decent thing.
If not,then you end up with the sickening,vile hatred that rears its ugly head every time manure play the bin dippers.

i was teasing but if you read my other post in this thread you'll see i dont like the twat.

de niro said:

We could all chew gum during the silence...

de niro said:

i was teasing but if you read my other post in this thread you'll see i dont like the twat.

I know mate - I won't lose sleep over him going either,but others will,namely his family and friends,and it's for them that I would respect any silence,not some bunch of glory-chasing wankers from Kent in the Stretford end.

de niro said:

I know mate - I won't lose sleep over him going either,but others will,namely his family and friends,and it's for them that I would respect any silence,not some bunch of glory-chasing wankers from Kent in the Stretford end.

as i said i'd only stay shtum as to not attract bad press to my club, people will read that as bitter, biased or whatever but the truth is when we lost matt busby the whole of manchester was in mourning. of course matt was not a lying horrible fucking bully that cheated his way to glory.
matt was a gentleman. there lies the difference.

de niro said:
when we lost matt busby the whole of manchester was in mourning. of course matt was not a lying horrible fucking bully that cheated his way to glory.
matt was a gentleman. there lies the difference

That didn't make cut much ice with a section of our fans at Anfield.

If he'd died ten years ago I would have been happy I reckon.

Then I grew up. Complete silence from me.

Hopefully he will be a long time retired before that time comes anyway, and no one will still feel strongly enough to show disrespect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.