When Fergie dies...

Bugs Bunny said:
Lordeffingham said:
This individual is not fit to be considered a part of the human race.

It's fucking football FFS!!!

And that excuses his diabolical inhumane behaviour?

Give me a break, so if Hitler had been manager of Bayern Munich, that had excused people celebrating his demise? NOT

Lordeffingham said:
Bugs Bunny said:

Give me a break, so if Hitler had been manager of Bayern Munich, that had excused people celebrating his demise? NOT

You'll have to remind me what exactly that was, he's not the most likeable bloke but "diabolical" and "inhumane" is a bit silly really, isn't it?

Lordeffingham said:
Bugs Bunny said:

At last it's clear now that you're just wumming.

Or stupid.

I don't want him to go yet, I want him to be around when we start to dominate and win trophies, then we can sit back and chuckle at the bitter vitriol he will no doubt spew out

Bugs Bunny said:
Lordeffingham said:

At last it's clear now that you're just wumming.

Or stupid.

I assure you I'm absolutely serious, my Dad a true blue for 70 years, and the most ballanced and morally decent man I had the privlage to grow up with, very rarely had a bad word for anyone, detested Fergie more than anyone else on the planet, in all his lifetime.

After my Dad died last year I wouldn't do him the discredit of not keeping up his hatred for this excuse of a man, a cheat, a bully and not fit to breathe the same air as the rest of mankind.

Believe me the hatred I have for this cnut go so much further than I have already posted, but as Bill will testify, I do try to keep within the boundaries set by the mods on this site.

Never, ever, shown any respect to us. Im going for a drink and with a bit of luck the old woman Thatcher might die on the same day.

Minute's silence at city? Booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.