When was the last time you soiled yourself?

A mate of mine fell into a drunken semi-coma whilst being pleasured by an old slapper in Torquay. He woke up next morning with a squidgy turd on his chest. To make it worse he did that 'rubbing your hands on your chest then your face when you wake up' thing.

Erocsevil, Cheers mate, I did find it again, tried to post it but it looks like I have re-opened the pissing thread, Well at least we can all have a good laugh again.

Erocsevil, Cheers mate, I did find it again, tried to post it but it looks like I have re-opened the pissing thread, Well at least we can all have a good laugh again.

Anyone agree we need an embarrassing farts thread to complete the set?

Or maybe "Farting in front of the girlfriend - how long did you leave it and how did you break the ice?"

A member on here I know very well who will remain nameless still doesn't trump in front of his wife of many years

Didsbury Dave said:
Anyone agree we need an embarrassing farts thread to complete the set?

Or maybe "Farting in front of the girlfriend - how long did you leave it and how did you break the ice?"

A member on here I know very well who will remain nameless still doesn't trump in front of his wife of many years

are you having a laugh? the quicker you get on
'trumping terms' the better

johnmc said:
If you ain't doing the dutch oven within a couple then there is no future

Agreed. Trumping can be the glue that holds a relationship together.

Finger pulling, secret smells, car-farts, oven gloves. Fun fun fun.

My wife remembers my first fart. It was on my doorstep as I was unlocking the door.

She says I laughed but I really cant remember.

I know that those first couple of months when you go home from a date in agony, doubled over like a penknive, are hard.

I remember huge gassy, airy farts which went on forever in taxis or in my car after dates. We even used to call them "taxi farts". And I remember going to really elaborate lengths to sneak off and drift one out. Or to sneak it out of the bed without her noticing.

Dear me - next you will be starting a thread on..... "Ladies Time of the Month issues"
Would like to share? Any Accidents?? .............

i was in a pub one night with an ex, then one of her mates ran to the toilet and we all though she was going to be sick, so we stayed sat down, when one of my mates noticed drops of blood on the cahir where she had sat.

lol, she didn't give a fuck though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.