Mancini dicking about with his three at the back
Our away form, again
As much as Zabba is a hero, Richards offers so much more
We really miss Kompany
Selling Adam Johnson
Creative players not stepping it up, Nasri, Balotelli
Too many individual errors that have cost goals

I also get the feeling the players have no confidence in Mancini

Zabba will more than likely be our player of the season..
Adam johnson how is he doing at sunderland,we stole money off them with that transfer.

The cookie monster said:
The Pink Panther said:
Not getting rid of Tevez
Mancini dicking about with his three at the back
Our away form, again
As much as Zabba is a hero, Richards offers so much more
We really miss Kompany
Selling Adam Johnson
Creative players not stepping it up, Nasri, Balotelli
Too many individual errors that have cost goals

I also get the feeling the players have no confidence in Mancini

Zabba will more than likely be our player of the season..
Adam johnson how is he doing at sunderland,we stole money off them with that transfer.

I'm not having a go at Zabba, he's a footballing hero to me, but I think it sums up how poor we've been when you consider what talent there is in our squad, yet a right back will probably win player of the season

Aside from us losing NDJ and AJ in the summer, which is really being felt now, we have been far too complacent against teams that work very hard defensively and have killed our free-scoring play of last season. Definately suffering being "champions and everyone wants to beat us" syndrome.
I can understand why RM wants to us to play 3-5-2 at times but he needs to get our players competent and comfortable with that formation. Much more work neded on the training ground. If we can't adapt to play in different formations with the resources we have, then it really does highlight how limited we are tactically.
However we still have a lot to play for this season; consolidate second place keeping a degree of pressure on Utd, hoping they run into some poor form (some hope I know!!) and the FA Cup for which we are only 3 games away from the final (one of those at home against lower league opposition).
Let's get behind the team, the season is far from over and we know these players are capable of some truly fantastic football of which I am sure we will see more of before the season is over.

rickmcfc said:
Last summers transfer window. We are a weaker squad than last season. End of discussion.

Not entirely 'end of discussion' - add to that, lack of planning last Season, overrated players on hugely inflated wages/transfer fees and a Manager's completely baffling tactics and team selections and woeful man management - utterly predictable to me, yet most on here continued to tell me I didnt know what I was talking about and was a 'rag'......................

That team on Saturday did not want to play for their manager - simple..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.