where was you 10 years ago this sunday?

what a day, ended up in the wembley hilton bladdered talking with the ref in the early hours! such memories

im filling up reading half of these haha
what i would do to re-live that day again, a bit older though so i could get pissed ;)

cant believe its 10 years ago already, i just remember puttin my arm around a fellow supporter sayin not to worry then minutes later remember him sayin you werent wrong, what a day i couldnt speak for about 3 days after, i make sure i watch it on you tube at least once a month it makes me cry.

all i remember was our mini bus broke down.. we walked miles and miles.. it was pretty ridiculous walking over the bridge and looking down wembley way and seeing a sea of blue.. i snapped my flag and got thrown down a few rows after weavers moment.

mint.

I was 20,i remember all the boozers hammered,so went offie n the only cans they had left were SUPERS.Supt 4 in just over an hour! I was in a right state...I'll be wearing my Wembley shirt on Sunday still stained from the tenants!

i was 14 years old and got punched in the face by the dick head in front of me celebrating the paul dickov goal. still a good day

In a pub in Covent Garden - not another football fan in sight - tourists popping in must have thought i was mad as I shouted at the screen and jumped up and down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.