where was you 10 years ago this sunday?

wembley... what a weekend, 8 cans of stella for breakfast.. never again, 40 of us stayed round kings cross remember some rough as fuck jack the ripper in a shit-hole of a pub,asking my dad if he would like to make a contribution waving a plastic pint pot under his nose and in all innocence he replied "what charity you collecting for love" she said i am on stage ! why what you do ?..he came back with... the innocence of old age, and at 2 in the morning some brass with an alsation asked my mate dave if he was looking for buisiness? he looked her up and down then asked her "how much for a pop on the dog? i swear i have never laughed as much in my life... oh and got to dish out a much needed and well deserved slap to some millwall lunk.... HAPPY DAYS INDEED

was about 16 went with me old man on the train to wembly with a wedge of money in the hope of getting last minute tickets tried for hours in bars and around the ground with no luck watched the game in some sports bar with me stood in a corner trying not to look underage.. left gutted wen it looked like all was lost and called me uncle and brother who had both gone down to try there luck at the ground, gave em all a call and agreed to meet up and drown our sorrows, all met up wen a shout went up from a bar i ran over we had scored we piled in and watched history unfold fucking magic day on all accounts, me nephiew was with us about 5 year old in full city kit got lifted up by all the blues and passed about i got pissed on i think bottles of miller.. then got into some table footy on the go with a cpl of gillingham lads who were in the bar watching the game.. sound guys .. still got the sky blue fishing hat with city wembley wrote on it ..anyone else got one of them ?? shit like that reminds me why i love our club with all my heart and soul ... we are city we are the people ...

Washing my hair why what happened ten years ago???

.....Joking!!!

....I was at Wembley!!!

19 years old and my first time at wembley

Id been working the night before till 3am so me and a mate decided to carry on boozing and just head to piccadilly station

My pal had a plastic bag with sandwiches/crisps and two bottles of lemonade in and managed to get them on past the ott robocops. The 2 litre bottles were 1 litre gin and 1 litre lemonade. By the time we got to euston i was bladderd!

At 2-0 down with 5 mins left it was the worst ive ever felt as a blue,not just becasue we were getting beat but because of those fuckers having just done the treble. The feeling when we got the second is still the most amazing feeling ive known as a blue.

Amazing how far weve come since then. Just to be a consistent top 10 is an acheivement. Hopefully next year we can really kick on!

Missed the semi's against Wigan as I was in away in Lympstone (RMR) but then went to Final at Wembley, few of us from Oxford travelled in...great day.

binzy m.cf.c said:
.......at 2 in the morning some brass with an alsation asked my mate dave if he was looking for buisiness? he looked her up and down then asked her "how much for a pop on the dog? ......

Hahaha. Classic.

Wembley of course. Right in line with the 18 yard line where we scored.

god what a day, well worth the 9 hour queue for tickets!

I pulled on the way there and on the way back, & nearly got thrown out of Wembley for smoking a spliff.

Happy days :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.