Which players do you want rid of?

Unbelievable comments on here not least because most of the players mentioned are mancinis signings but it's heresey to criticise him. As for getting rid of Milner - ridiculous. Mancinis dicked him around all season. Ffs he's a central / attacking midfielder and he never ever plays him there and I'd far rather have him than that lazy t**t nasri who's been poor all season - another Mancini signing. why does he keep dropping people when they're playing well- dzecko after scoring 4 v spurs then dropped him for what, 4 games? Miler mom v spurs then dropped for 4 games.

Oh and by the way Pizarro is 33 this year and played one decent game v Bolton. Hardly inspires me that people are saying we should be signing him!

Sixone said:
Oh and by the way Pizarro is 33 this year and played one decent game v Bolton. Hardly inspires me that people are saying we should be signing him!

Yes but all the rag fans at my work were moaning when a 38 year old (proven che*ting b*st*rd) signed a new contract. Dont tell me that D.Pizz is too old to make a difference

Is pizz really what we need? A 33 yr old with one decent game under his belt and against the bottom side? Get real we should be looking at players far better, and yes younger than that.

Why do you want to get rid of Kolarov when he is one of the most potent attacking threats you have. It seems he cannot do anything right in the eyes of this forum.

Sixone said:
Is pizz really what we need? A 33 yr old with one decent game under his belt and against the bottom side? Get real we should be looking at players far better, and yes younger than that.

You're right, it doesn't matter that he was the best MF in Serie A two years ago...

Out:
Tevez
Other deadweight

In:
Lavezzi
Regista
CB (If Kolo goes)

Nothing else but time and familiarity needed.

Keep NDJ to placate NDJ's supporters (I didn't say City's supporters did I?) ;)

Any of the rest of the team to make them happy too :(<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:32 am --<br /><br />
Sixone said:
Unbelievable comments on here not least because most of the players mentioned are mancinis signings but it's heresey to criticise him. As for getting rid of Milner - ridiculous. Mancinis dicked him around all season. Ffs he's a central / attacking midfielder and he never ever plays him there and I'd far rather have him than that lazy t**t nasri who's been poor all season - another Mancini signing. why does he keep dropping people when they're playing well- dzecko after scoring 4 v spurs then dropped him for what, 4 games? Miler mom v spurs then dropped for 4 games.

Is NDJ Mancini's signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.