Who’s gone in the summer?

Were being linked with theo hernandez left back who i must admit ive never really seen play.So i had a look at some of his games and wow this guy could be the player for us .He has all the attributes pace ,strength ,skill,tenacity really like the look of him.

where are we linked mate?

With Fernandinho all but finished who ever comes in will get a lot of games as Rodri love him our only realistic player in the DM position does not have great mobility, so with around 60 games and the possibility of this seasons CL and FA cup being played, there is going to be a lot of games to be played, hopefully it is Camavinga as he would be classed as a young player, he is a very good box to box, the nearest thing we have to that is KDB, and that reduces his quality where we need it
60 games + a bit optimistic don't you think ?

I don't think we'll see much activity at all in this window whatever happens. If what is read is to be believed (even if taken with a large pinch of salt), it appears the players are happy to accept wage deferrals as long as the club don't spend heavily until they're payed what they are owed.

I think it'll be one CB and maybe one other at most, with Bravo replaced by Steffen or Muric and Angelino or Zinchenko staying to cover us at left back. The other signing I think will potentially be a slightly more defensive midfielder (not a Silva replacement), someone who can rotate or play with Rodri as a double pivot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.