Who’s gone in the summer?

Laporte is a high possibility for wanting to move on - he has stated this himself in an interview.

Sterling has been a fantastic servent but he could now want a permanent place - which is just not going to happen under Pep. Phil has already displaced him and is also a better finisher. Sterlings form has been very poor this season, he looks like he cant beat a nan and we know he fails to convert chances.

Grealish for me would be an ideal replacement of Sterling, if he was to leave. Grealish would convert more of the scoring opportunities than sterling gets......But no way sterling will go spurs

Kane is a no brainer, but we would all accept Haaland as well. We know someone big as the main striker will arrive this summer

The fear from the other fanbases if we sign Kane, also applies to Haaland.

Sign one of those 2, plus Grealish and possibly another and we are set

I dont buy into kane going to the rags makes them champions elect like the ex-rag players keep spouting. They have issues in other areas that need addressing
Leave the nan beating to Rooney.

Would they on the verge of a Champions League final? Not a chance.

Sterling could well be moving on but he could also come off the bench a score the winning goal on Saturday and become a club legend and create another Aguero iconic moment.
Dont post very often but this struck a cord with me.
Just think how close we were in that moment against spuds.
But for a minimal touch off Sergio and offside, Sterling had that moment you just described.
Not quite the Aguero moment but what else ever could be?
How did we all feel about him for those few moments before it was snatched away?
A winner in the dying minutes of a rollercoaster game Fucking legend hatrick hero.
1 poor season and let's move him on?
I like a shiny new toy as much as the next man but perhaps he deserves some loyalty from us.

Dont post very often but this struck a cord with me.
Just think how close we were in that moment against spuds.
But for a minimal touch off Sergio and offside, Sterling had that moment you just described.
Not quite the Aguero moment but what else ever could be?
How did we all feel about him for those few moments before it was snatched away?
A winner in the dying minutes of a rollercoaster game Fucking legend hatrick hero.
1 poor season and let's move him on?
I like a shiny new toy as much as the next man but perhaps he deserves some loyalty from us.
Sterling's had a poor season, but after the two previous outstanding one's he has more than deserves patience.

But after reading some of the comments about Ederson in other posts , some of our fans need a f**ing slap, we have the finest squad of players ever assembled in club football. The best players from the world, yet it's still not enough, even when those players give their all and perform to the highest level and win multiple titles.

I think who moves depends on how Pep intends to play next season, Kane or Haaland are target men, no way Kane is running round chasing down players for 90 mins, we may revert to wingers lie, Sane Sterling getting more balls into the box like we did in 17/18. The false 9 may go, this season there will be a lot of player plus cash deals as no one is flush, Sterling may go to Spurs in a deal for Kane.

I think who moves depends on how Pep intends to play next season, Kane or Haaland are target men, no way Kane is running round chasing down players for 90 mins, we may revert to wingers lie, Sane Sterling getting more balls into the box like we did in 17/18. The false 9 may go, this season there will be a lot of player plus cash deals as no one is flush, Sterling may go to Spurs in a deal for Kane.

makes no sense to swap Kane with Sterling. You need wingers like you said so why get rid of a good one

Laporte was quoted in an earlier interview that he would assess his options - in regards to playing time

Not happy with not being picked for France so he made the decision to switch to Spain.

He could possibly want guaranteed playing time, which under Pep you dont get

You don't get guaranteed playing time at any top club really.

I don't see any sense for him to move. one of 3 choice players for 3 positions, can be paired withneither dias or stones, or used at left back. He will get games, and he knows it. He will have a good chance to win trophies, and get paid well. Next year, if it hasn't worked as well as he thought, there will be more options with more top clubs having the money and he'll have a year less on his contract. Neither party should be in a rush for him to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.