Who could replace Mancini ?

cmonpls said:
1. Alex Mcleish
2. Jose Mourinho who probably leaves madrid if no titles won

Neither play exciting football!!! We've waited to win something for long enough at least lets do it in style. Hiddink all the way

Has a spurs fan in the office try to tell me that if we dont get 4th Mancini will be out etc etc etc

Told him no chance in hell. What we need, even if we come 5th or 6th this year is for Mancini to stay. The bulk of the squad is now there, it just needs a few more + better squad players. Get the players all together in pre season and get us gelling ready for next season.

Next season there can be no excuses, he will have to deliver though

why have u made a thread about who can replace mancini wen hes still the manager? surely u should be sticking by the manager and the team? in mancini we trust!!! mcfc ok

Mancio said:
i've got a txt , will be capello.
will it fuck the only person i can see replacing mancini is mourinho and if he does get top 4 which is highly likely and if he wins a trophy which is still a possibility.

Tevez City said:
I hope that the one who will replace Mancini will not be Italian !

Is there any Dutch , French or Spanish coaches out there who could present an entertaining football to our club ?[]

This is a very silly post - Mancini has has been in his job 14 MONTHS not 14 years; how will we ever progress if we change managers every 2 years? You raise the issue, and then offer up a vague notion of "someone Dutch, French or Spanish" - how general do you want to be? We are supposed not to be typical City any more but this is as typical City as it gets - a shit performance against Fulham and lets look for a new manager. De Jong, Silva, Kompany and Johnson all missing, it will take a while to be able to have a team pattern to replace players like that and not suffer - it will take a lot fucking longer if we keep changing managers every 2 years - have a look at the fucking swamp twats, that didnt happen in 14 months

-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 pm --

by the way isn't this the transfer forum, not the "sack the manager we drew at home on Sunday" forum?

This is a very silly post - Mancini has has been in his job 14 MONTHS not 14 years; how will we ever progress if we change managers every 2 years?
Stop the whinging & back the boss & ALL the players ! you never know they might suprise some of you & achieve the CL place required & god forbid that elusive piece of silverware that the club deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.